• Show
Clear All

I want one of those savages'
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
      Quick little update on my gun stock changes... I traded my bone stock S&W M&P40 for a S&W SD40VE with truglo tritium/fiber optic sights, apex spring/sear kit, and 3 14rd mags. Also got a Taurus PT638 PRO SA with 15rd mag full of Hornady Critical Defense and 2 IWB holster... 1for each pistol. All said and done i think i got a sweet deal and love both guns.
      im surprised you traded your M&P for the VE. i have one and love it. the M&P is nice to. shot the 9mm. too many rounds in that mag. lol. kept shooting and it was like it wouldnt stop. haha.

post some pics of the fiber optic sights. ive been thinking about putting some on my VE for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        im surprised you traded your M&P for the VE. i have one and love it. the M&P is nice to. shot the 9mm. too many rounds in that mag. lol. kept shooting and it was like it wouldnt stop. haha.

post some pics of the fiber optic sights. ive been thinking about putting some on my VE for a while.
        I absolutely loved and miss my m&p but i couldn't pass up this deal. The VE is fully modified and shoots like a dream. I prefer a tighter trigger on my carry gun so its perfect. My friend that i traded has a much better income so its only a matter of time until he gets into modifying the m&p and lets me play with it. The taurus is in my name but will become my old ladies carry gun once she becomes more comfortable with it. As far as the sights... I can't post pictures from my phone because Im too lazy to figure it out. They are green front/rear and are amazing. The fiber optic part glows real bright in the day the tritium glows just as bright as night. I often get caught off guard when i walk through my house at night because i can see them glowing from across the room. I haven't tried any other night sights but i fully recommend the Truglo tri-fo's
        Last edited by bigpoppa694lyfe; 08-01-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Sounds awesome man. Ill look into getting those sights as well.

Right now im looking to get a holster for my tac light i keep around. Might buy another VE for the house and keep the light on that one. Found a black one for a good price. Keep that for night/home carry. Keep the regular one for daily carry.

Comment

You guys are to tactical for me.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
              You guys are to tactical for me.
              Lol

Not really. Just like the way it looks. That and if i need a light in the middle of the night, i have it at my finger tips. Not something i have to go to the wall and turn on a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                Sounds awesome man. Ill look into getting those sights as well.

Right now im looking to get a holster for my tac light i keep around. Might buy another VE for the house and keep the light on that one. Found a black one for a good price. Keep that for night/home carry. Keep the regular one for daily carry.
                Check out oldfaithfulholsters.com... They have a diy kydex/leather holster kit fairly cheap. Just cut out a wooden template of the gun with light attached, heat up the kydex, and then put em together for a few minutes. Then you just trim and assemble with the supplied hardware

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
                  Check out oldfaithfulholsters.com... They have a diy kydex/leather holster kit fairly cheap. Just cut out a wooden template of the gun with light attached, heat up the kydex, and then put em together for a few minutes. Then you just trim and assemble with the supplied hardware
                  I'm not sure I'd trust it.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

New

Hogue Grip

Started polishing (just wanted to)

Lettering highlight

Crimson trace LED tactical light (no laser, did want one)

just a home defense 9mm. 600 rounds through it so far at the range. no failed ejections or misfires. very reliable
                    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Just bought it today

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Good news guys... In the next 2-3 weeks i should be the new proud owner of a mossberg 500 with 6 position collapseable pistol grip stock and foregrip. Never owned a shotgun before so i figured id do it right the first time around

Comment

Sounds nice. I want tactical Remington 870 express pretty bad. My next purchase though I think will be a .45 for my dad. He used one when he was a Leo and loved it. He's got bad hands so its hard for him to grip a slide on a smaller postol. He didn't like my .22 but his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas when I let him hold my .40.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

im thinking of making a nice 12 gauge my next buy. idk tho....this Savage Axis .308 im looking at for $320 looks real nice....

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                              Sounds nice. I want tactical Remington 870 express pretty bad. My next purchase though I think will be a .45 for my dad. He used one when he was a Leo and loved it. He's got bad hands so its hard for him to grip a slide on a smaller postol. He didn't like my .22 but his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas when I let him hold my .40.
                              If he's got bad hands and can't grip the slide all that well then maybe a smaller caliber would be better. A 45 packs a bit of a punch so the recoil may become an issue after a few short rounds. Also, consider looking for a used gun. Something with a few miles on it will have a softer recoil spring and he'll be able to rack the slide easier

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                                I'm not sure I'd trust it.
                                honestly, i dont want to have to MAKE my own holster. id rather buy one already made. lol. i dont want to have to spend money on extra supplies to buy then make it. might as well have bought the holster for the same price or less.

Comment

Working...
                                X