No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to look a S&W 460 Mag today. If its as the owner says it is Ill be buying it.

Comment

She's finally up and running!

Savage 110FCP HS Precision .338 Lapua Magnum
      Millett LRS-1 6.5x25x56mm
      Millett 35mm rings
      Harris S 6-9 bipod

First off I had to go cheap on the scope and this seemed to be the best quality cheap scope I could find. Predominantly good reviews. Second, haven't had a change to shoot it and with my schedule it may be a bit.

I am extremely impressed with he quality of the glass. This is at 25x and it's very bright and clear. The picture doesn't do it justice. I couldn't get it to focus, but the needles on the bush were crystal clear and you can see in the first picture how far away it is!

I'm excited to go shoot it, we'll see how it turns out!
      Last edited by Domesticated; 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post

I'm excited to go shoot it, we'll see how it turns out!
        That scope looks very cool.
        Where is it focusing? The area beyond the trees behind the house?
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

The dark spot on the hill just on the edge of the skyline. On the right.

Comment

That is an awesome set up!

Savage is one good bang for the buck. I love my .308.

Comment

My dad shooting the beast. In 720!

Comment

Dern domesticated. .338 Lapua. Why so big? Lol.

The fiancé just bought me a Smith&Wesson sd40ve. I got her a Bersa Thunder .380.

Next month I'll picking up a Savage .223/5.56 bolt action.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  Dern domesticated. .338 Lapua. Why so big? Lol.
                  Toys. I already have hunting rifles. It was either that or a Beowulf and it's harder to find ammo for that than the LM. I figured my car has had enough attention over the last year. Gonna give it a break for a while because I'm stuck on what I wanna do next.

Comment

Damn Domesticated! That scope is boss!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Toys. I already have hunting rifles. It was either that or a Beowulf and it's harder to find ammo for that than the LM. I figured my car has had enough attention over the last year. Gonna give it a break for a while because I'm stuck on what I wanna do next.
                      I feel ya man. Im trying to get my '01 accord where i want it so i can stop spending money on it. Lol.

Ow since i have the SD coming i. Ill be spending more on ammo than the car. Lol

Comment

A 20 round box with Lapua brass cost $130 dollars. Just picked up a box of Winchester rounds. My Hornady are $85 a box, but people say they don't reload well. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I've got 53 rounds left. I figure I'll shoot about half that playing, and leave the rest in storage. I have about 650 rounds at the moment for my XD40.

Comment

A 20 round box with Lapua brass cost $130 dollars. Just picked up a box of Winchester rounds. My Hornady are $85 a box, but people say they don't reload well. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I've got 53 rounds left. I figure I'll shoot about half that playing, and leave the rest in storage. I have about 650 rounds at the moment for my XD40.
                          Dern. $130 for a box of 20?! Fack.....

I'm gonna start searching for some .223 rounds for the Savage when my tax return comes in. I should have it by the end of the month or the beginning of march. I just checked the tracking number on my pistol and it'll be at my FFL dealer tomorrow. Yay!!

Comment

I go through grabagun.com. They have great deals. Make sure you get an AccuTrigger. They are amazing!

Comment

I go through grabagun.com. They have great deals. Make sure you get an AccuTrigger. They are amazing!
                              What's an accuTrigger?

Comment

This is one of the most amazing triggers I've ever used. Go to savages website and use the gun finder. Check off .223 rem and accutrigger and it will show everything they make.

Comment

Working...
                                X