No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what the cat dragged in. Another CB7 rescue - 93 SE coupe. It is actually rust free in the quarters; it came out of FL some time in its life. It just quit running on the previous owner, cam spins, fuel pump primes, hoping it's an easy fix. Needs some TLC. First thing I found when I got it home and attempted to hook up the battery charger was that the cables were barely clamped to the terminals and the positive wires were barely hanging on in the cable end. Maybe I'll get lucky in the morning when it is charged up. Matching wheel for right rear was included, just need a good tire.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 08-01-2017, 10:25 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Nice! Looks like it could be a very good find once you get it cleaned up!

My latest purchase is this:

Boss 612UA Digital Media Receiver. Not the greatest, but for $28, it was a good deal!

Comment

I'm sure the flash at night is really accentuating all of the flaws and imperfections on the car. Get it started, get the fluids changed, bathe it and just drive it.

Maybe tan RSX or S2000 seats would be a nice addition. Not because you're looking to modify it, but because you're more likely to find those in good shape. Anything for the '98-'02 or '03-'07 Accord would have power on the driver's seat and would require more work.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          I'm sure the flash at night is really accentuating all of the flaws and imperfections on the car. Get it started, get the fluids changed, bathe it and just drive it.

Maybe tan RSX or S2000 seats would be a nice addition. Not because you're looking to modify it, but because you're more likely to find those in good shape. Anything for the '98-'02 or '03-'07 Accord would have power on the driver's seat and would require more work.
          It has been sitting under a tree for several months, so very dirty. The paint is faded on the roof like of lot of them and you're correct, the seats are in bad shape. For $300, I couldn't let a rust free body go to the scrap yard. As you suggest, I plan to get it running, address any major mechanical issues, clean it up, then likely sell it - I know a few people who say they're looking for one.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            Look what the cat dragged in. Another CB7 rescue - 93 SE coupe. It is actually rust free in the quarters; it came out of FL some time in its life. It just quit running on the previous owner, cam spins, fuel pump primes, hoping it's an easy fix. Needs some TLC. First thing I found when I got it home and attempted to hook up the battery charger was that the cable were barely clamped to the terminals and the positive wires were barely shanging on in the cable end. Maybe I'll get lucky in the morning when it is charged up. Matching wheel for right rear was included, just need a good tire.

if you flip this cb like you have others, please keep me in mind.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Looks better after a quick scrub.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 08-01-2017, 10:25 PM.

Comment

An SE! Not too bad looking at all for the price. I actually like the rims on this one, which is odd since I prefer everything stock.

[QUOTE=fleetw00d;3261077]Looks better after a quick scrub.

Comment

I love it Fleetwood! It looks to be in fantastic condition! Glad that you found her since you will no doubt take care of her like she deserves to be.
                  MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

turbo rabbit gti (300+ hp)

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nice pick up Wes. Is that your Corrado? Seems like you went VW and never looked back haha
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Very nice! A Rabbit was technically my first car. My uncle gave it to my dad in lieu of cash for some work that he did. I never drove it. Sold it for $200. I was a fool... though I'd probably be a VW guy now if I actually drove it, so maybe that's a good thing!
                        Aside from the super aggressive wheels, that thing is a nice sleeper! Corrado looks awesome, as usual.

Comment

Sweet rabbit!

I bought a Healtech quick shifter

Yamaha r6 throttle tube

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Damn Wed! What's in the Rabbit? The Rado too? Is it a G60 or a VR? Nice cars man! 300 HP in a 1900lb car sounds like knocking on hells doors to me! I'm jealous.

Edit : Never mind. I see your signature lol.

Comment

Last edited by Jarrett; 09-19-2016, 08:18 PM.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Didn't see that coming for the Pilot!
                                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                                X