No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14.9K on technical school so I can get the fuck out of this floundering state and go to Colorado and make some money. Ill have to garage the CB a couple years till its exempt from emissions testing =\ Will probably get an AWD Lancer though for the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      14.9K on technical school so I can get the fuck out of this floundering state and go to Colorado and make some money. Ill have to garage the CB a couple years till its exempt from emissions testing =\ Will probably get an AWD Lancer though for the meantime.
      $15K is probably a great investment in that field. Hell, CA/AZ/NV/UT/NM/TX and you will have all the work you can ever handle!

That said, have you checked out Mikeroweworks? Yes, it's that Mike Rowe, and as a major supporter of skilled trades, his foundation is designed to connect people to trades and scholarships for trades. Might be worth a look.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        $15K is probably a great investment in that field. Hell, CA/AZ/NV/UT/NM/TX and you will have all the work you can ever handle!

That said, have you checked out Mikeroweworks? Yes, it's that Mike Rowe, and as a major supporter of skilled trades, his foundation is designed to connect people to trades and scholarships for trades. Might be worth a look.
        I felt it was, I almost went 2 years ago for welding certs, but all they talked about was out of state work and lots of traveling, yes the money was there but I have 3 young kids and a needy old lady so that was no bueno.
        So I got this idea from Josh and my uncle chatting on FB, its a field that Im somewhat interested in and will definitely pay the bills and as my uncle said I can go anywhere and get a good job. So the light bulb lit up, because my mom keeps telling me to hit up my other uncle whos like chief engineer for Hilton or whatever out there, but I wasnt about to approach him empty handed, I figure this will at least show him Im dedicated and will at least know what Im doing if I did get a job through him.
        I also figure with CO2 essential oil extraction coming online and as the defacto epa compliant method vs solvent extraction, a background in HVAC will open a lot of other doors in different sectors.

I appreciate the other avenues to explore, I will definitely check that out so i have bases covered

Comment

Guy was selling off half of his business stock. Got a APC 25U server cabinet for $225 with a rail mounted APC 2200 UPS. Steal of a deal that I could not resist. Just need to get some 2950 rails.

Comment

Axles I bought weren't my issue, although it does feel more solid down there now. No, when I removed the old axles, I discovered the half shaft bearing was a bit wobbly and noisy in-hand.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I skated for 8 years super hard. Then stopped cause I needed a job and what have you.

I just got these for the wife and myself. Of course she wanted the most expensive one there... I got the Pho sho one. And surprisingly, I still have a little bag a tricks that came back like 2 hours in. Muscle memory FTW.

I'm sore.

Comment

Plm bisi header
                Canards
                Carbon fiber JL G-Square grill

93 Honda Accord Lx
                Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

^ What, PLM makes a Bisi rep?! I may just pick one up. I bet it seals better, haha! Considering I was wanting to hack up a Bisi to make it into a 4-2-1, I won't feel so bad about it with a knock off.

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                  I'm sore.
                  I skated to work one night recently, after not doing any real riding in several years. God, my calf was killing me afterwards! Not to mention I went down kinda hard at one point, not paying attention and riding into a raised sidewalk slab... so my hip was also skinned and hurting pretty bad. The whole trip was a nice reminder of how much I used to hate pebbles.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    ^ What, PLM makes a Bisi rep?! I may just pick one up. I bet it seals better, haha! Considering I was wanting to hack up a Bisi to make it into a 4-2-1, I won't feel so bad about it with a knock off.

I skated to work one night recently, after not doing any real riding in several years. God, my calf was killing me afterwards! Not to mention I went down kinda hard at one point, not paying attention and riding into a raised sidewalk slab... so my hip was also skinned and hurting pretty bad. The whole trip was a nice reminder of how much I used to hate pebbles.

Yea lol they're on ebay where you can make an offer, start low for sure.
                    93 Honda Accord Lx
                    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                      Dude I ate it the first 5 minutes of skating. I was seeing what I could still do, and after landing a kickflip first try, I got cocky and I tried a treflip. I caught it on the nose and just hit the ground cause the board flew out from under me. I still have like most of my tricks I used to do, but they're so sketchy! Most fun I've had in years though. Kids these days are crazy. Wtf is a damn 720 gazelle flip?

Comment

Got these parts to run -16 AN fittings to the radiator. I'll have to add the -16 AN fittings to the Koyorad radiator, too. I haven't purchased those yet, but those are usually cheap.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post

Got these parts to run -16 AN fittings to the radiator. I'll have to add the -16 AN fittings to the Koyorad radiator, too. I haven't purchased those yet, but those are usually cheap.
                          Call me weird, but I could stare at machined billet parts for days...
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ESP shyt. And with this bracket, I won't have to settle for my RSX-S manifold. 8th gen Si RBCs are so in demand though, it's ridiculous.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

recently picked up this piece of equipment and have been really enjoying myself on it:

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

You bike in this heat? Ick.

I used to ride about 45 minutes every night before I started working overnight. I need to figure something out, it's been a while and I miss riding. Grab the iPod and just cruise; it's great for relieving stress.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X