Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How?!?!?

Edit*

I see, now, that anyone can get them. I thought you had some special discount.
    Last edited by Jarrett; 05-14-2015, 04:13 PM.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Those pass through ratchets rule! I have a set I've only used once or twice but they were the perfect fix for what I needed.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I still can't find the 1/2" ratchet for under $9.00. Any tips on that one?
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

After seeing all that, I think I might become a GearWrench convert!

I picked up a couple things today:

Idylis 7.1 cu-ft chest freezer

Brinkmann 4 burner gas grill with a nifty side burner

Now I can stock up on burgers and dogs, and cook for you guys when you come over to fix my busted CB7 for me!

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
            Those pass through ratchets rule! I have a set I've only used once or twice but they were the perfect fix for what I needed.
            Yeah, i think they'll come in handy. Would've loved to use them on the rear sway bar on my Mazda.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            I still can't find the 1/2" ratchet for under $9.00. Any tips on that one?
            Damn!

I went to my account to get a link to the ratchet and they've cancelled my order. They must've made a pricing mistake. This sucks, that was such a great deal.

Comment

That's BS. If they made a mistake, they should honor all orders placed during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                That's BS. If they made a mistake, they should honor all orders placed during that time.
                I totally agree. Checked my email and they sent one telling me the seller made a pricing mistake and the order was cancelled by them prior to shipment. Also said the buyer isn't typically charged until the item ships, so the cancellation is justified, apparently.

I may email or call amazon to see if i can get them to honor it anyway.

Comment

Yeah, that's crap. You committed to the purchase at the advertised price. It was a good price, but it wasn't something so outrageously low (like 9 cents) that you'd have realized it was a mistake.

Buy it again at the "correct" price. When it ships, cancel your order through your credit card company. "How do you like them apples, bitches?!" (don't actually do that... that's wrong... but still, they'd deserve it!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Yeah, that's crap. You committed to the purchase at the advertised price. It was a good price, but it wasn't something so outrageously low (like 9 cents) that you'd have realized it was a mistake.

Buy it again at the "correct" price. When it ships, cancel your order through your credit card company. "How do you like them apples, bitches?!" (don't actually do that... that's wrong... but still, they'd deserve it!)
                    Yeah, i think i'm gonna give amazon and call to see what they can do. They've been very accommodating in the past.

hahaha

Comment

After a week and a half, this stuff finally came. But at least I got a discount just for being a ClubRSX member... pretty much equated to free shipping . I don't know if they actually check up on your membership status, but anyone with an Acura looking for dealer parts at a 25% discount, plus an additional 5% for the promo, enter "ClubRSX" in the notes at checkout @ acuraoemparts.com

> Battery cable, charge side
                      > Battery cable, ground side
                      > Plumber's tape and heat shrink to cover Honda's odd wire exposure
                      > Trans fluid pressure sensor (RSX is throwing a code)
                      > Washer for said sensor

Accord Aero-R

Comment

http://www.horizonhobby.com/HAN4975?...FQURHwoduGwAdg

http://www.horizonhobby.com/SPM9900?...odmVMAHw#close

Last edited by H311RA151N; 05-23-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I really want an R/C aircraft again.

My 6th gen accord thread
                          99 Miata

Comment

Last edited by H311RA151N; 05-26-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                              I really want an R/C aircraft again.
                              I wish I was better at it. Luckily the one I have fly's pretty slow. Flaps help big time. Sometimes I'll fly it around with 10* of flaps in just to keep it slow. And I'm not real good with tail draggers. But they look cool.

Comment

Wow, a new OEM shift boot! Good choice

What's that seal on the right? Rear main?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X