Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
    Yea not to mention that RN doesn't "recommend" shooting reloads in it. It is a hoot to shoot though. Wouldn't mind a PS90 but again, damn round.
    Yeah- most manufacturers don't.... cause they cant verify that the person making the reloads is qualified to make them.
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
      H311RA151N, how do you like your taurus?
      Sorry I missed your post for so damn long. I dont know how I over looked it.

But I’m glad you asked! I fucking love it! So much I bought a Taurus Millennium PRO 9mm yesterday!

Comment

how much did that cost you? i was going to get one of those but the shop wanted $460. then i went online that day and found it BRAND NEW for $320. $140 is a huge difference.

ive been looking at getting a nice 9mm. ill get my SDV40 later. lol. found one from a company called European American Arms. they have a 9mm thats modeled after the CZ-75 for $300 shipped. and reading the reviews, its a nice gun.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          Sorry I missed your post for so damn long. I dont know how I over looked it.

But I’m glad you asked! I fucking love it! So much I bought a Taurus Millennium PRO 9mm yesterday!
          Sweet looking pistol! I've been eyeballing taurus guns for awhile now.
          What I really want is a sig 1911 nightmare, but she is pricey

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

I've been looking at the .380 category for a concealed carry for my next purchase. I've had the oppurtunity to shoot my friends Sig P238 which I absolutely loved. Super smooth, super comfortable (different grips I don't remember what kind) I like the Ruger LCP, but with no manual safety I'm not quite sure I'd want to carry it, I also have been eyeing the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard, which I think I like the styling of the most, but have yet to shoot it. Any suggestions?

Comment

The p238 is great.... I personally dont like .380's but if thats what you prefer then the .238 is great. You can get other calibers in just as small of a frame. I actually believe a .357 revolver is a much better choice. Revolvers or 1911's
              WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

We have more guns than I can name off, but my favorite is a Walther P99. My grandfathers Ruger Mini 14 is fun to shoot too.

When I lived with a cop in Houston he had a 50cal rifle that was rediculous, the scope on recoil cut one of his buddies eye brows open.
                Last edited by wildBill83; 12-19-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  how much did that cost you? i was going to get one of those but the shop wanted $460. then i went online that day and found it BRAND NEW for $320. $140 is a huge difference.

ive been looking at getting a nice 9mm. ill get my SDV40 later. lol. found one from a company called European American Arms. they have a 9mm thats modeled after the CZ-75 for $300 shipped. and reading the reviews, its a nice gun.
                  It cost $350 new from Academy Sports. $382 with tax.

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                  Sweet looking pistol! I've been eyeballing taurus guns for awhile now.
                  What I really want is a sig 1911 nightmare, but she is pricey
                  Thank you! If you want a Taurus get one. You wont be sorry. Ive already fired 150 round through this one with zero problems.

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
                  The p238 is great.... I personally dont like .380's but if thats what you prefer then the .238 is great. You can get other calibers in just as small of a frame. I actually believe a .357 revolver is a much better choice. Revolvers or 1911's
                  I dont like .380s either.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                  We have more guns than I can name off, but my favorite is a Walther P99. My grandfathers Ruger Mini 14 is fun to shoot too.

When I lived with a cop in Houston he had a 50cal rifle that was rediculous, the scope on recoil cut one of his buddies eye brows open.
                  I have over 15 firearms in the house where I live. Most of them are on here in previous threads.

When you get hit in the eyebrow with a scope from recoil its called "mooned" or "getting mooned".

Comment

My brother and I figured we'd probably better get these while we could.

Mine is on top, my brother's on bottom.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post

Should've gone 7.62

Im sure the 7.62mm across all variants will be the first to go.
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
                        I'm not a fan of revolvers, otherwise I'd probably consider them a bit more. The .380 is almost a 9mm size round, I just like the size of the .380 pocket pistol because I am not a big guy, and I can't easily conceal a full size weapon, and I'm not really interested in open carry. I know they make the P238 (I'm not sure if the model number is different) in a 9mm now, only slightly bigger then the .380. I've still got some more research to do but I was curious if anyone had more input. Just curious as to why you're not a fan of the .380s?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post

I have a set of utg brand sites I'm not using if that flat top needs it. PM me if you're interested...
                          Good lookin AR s man!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                            I've been looking at the .380 category for a concealed carry for my next purchase. I've had the oppurtunity to shoot my friends Sig P238 which I absolutely loved. Super smooth, super comfortable (different grips I don't remember what kind) I like the Ruger LCP, but with no manual safety I'm not quite sure I'd want to carry it, I also have been eyeing the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard, which I think I like the styling of the most, but have yet to shoot it. Any suggestions?
                            No safety is good to go, most of those pocket guns have a heavy trigger and just make sure you get a good holster that govers the trigger guard good.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

My new Marlin 795 Rim Fire Riffle. Its a damn good riffle for the $$$.

Comment

I've got a Marlin Glenfield Model 70 .22LR. From 1982. Older than me. Still use it. My dad bought it when he was 16 for around $20 dollars.

On another note, I just ordered one of these. Suppose to be here in a few weeks. Kinda stoked. Savage 110FCP HS-Precision .338 Lapua.

I'll get some pic up later when I pick it up from the FFL. Boy the ammo is expensive. 40 rounds cost me about $180. But I load my own so I have enough brass for now and cost will drop to a little over $1 a round for bullet, powder, primer.
                                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                                X