Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
    yea, i have visited gun stores and seen that they are cheaper then i originally would have expected but income tax time is the only time i can afford it. I was thinking of getting a used gun rather then going with a new one.
    All mine were used except the H&R. But it was only $200 new. My gf likes to shoot a 410. Its cheap, does a good amount of damage and it dosen't kick hardly at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      was that weapon taken from someone? ever come across an AUG? I've always preferred that rifle over the FAMAS.
      umm yea my mate was wounded and we simply said it was lost i sent it to a friend in turkey then home. and yes the aug is a great weapon to use really hard to get ahold of they shoot a lil weird for me. have u shot one?........i shot a m4a1 from usa marines i tell u what either u have to be use to it or its shitty! i would not patrol w that gun o hell no famas shoots fast and durable could be a lil more accurate but cant have em all if ur interested in my 2 tours and many guns pm me i can email u vids and pics i have 26 vids and a 32gb sd card full of pics some are horrific sights to see some are not so bad
      Originally posted by deevergote
      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

I'm actually amazed how cheap a hand gun is, I always thought they were mad expensive until one of the guys I worked with said a 1911 .45acp is only worth like 600 bucks. That's the gun I fired at a shooting range here in Cincy and it felt so good in my huge hands.

That depends on the brand/ manufacturer and model.....

Colt 1911's can range from 650-over 5k....

Kimber 1911's START USED at 650-700 and NEW from 850-1500+

I currently own 3 1911's and am about to get another one.

I also own several other styles and makes of guns....handguns...revolvers and semi auto's as well as rifles and shotguns....

I LOVE 1911's for their safety and what John Browning did in creating them has been tried and tested and MOST modern firearms stem from 2 of his designs. They have been in operation for 100 years last year and are amazing.

I used to love glocks.... but they fail in comparison to a good used kimber or a good used Colt.

Here are a few of my current setups....
        WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Alright fellow gun owners, I need some input/advice

I want to buy a S&W m&p 15-22. Its a tactical .22 rifle. Pretty reasonable price, AR design/style.

I found this video on youtube of one in action with a slide fire stock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F8Z5ooMZpY

Whats the deal here? Seems like his slide fire stock = full auto?

Is this some sort of legal loophole? How is this legal? How would I find out about local laws on something this particular?

Im thinking about buying this for myself for xmas.

Whats your guys take?
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

It is totally legal because it doesn't use springs to keep the action going, it's just like bumpfiring. Buy it up.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
              it Is Totally Legal Because It Doesn't Use Springs To Keep The Action Going, It's Just Like Bumpfiring. Buy It Up.
              Exactly.....
              WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
                Exactly.....

And as long as he isnt in DC or Commiefornia or any of those other states. Post up what state and we can help you. You could also be in one of the states that bans high cap mags.

Comment

I'm actually amazed how cheap a hand gun is, I always thought they were mad expensive until one of the guys I worked with said a 1911 .45acp is only worth like 600 bucks. That's the gun I fired at a shooting range here in Cincy and it felt so good in my huge hands.
                  all depends on what your looking at. 1911s are normally around the $600+ range. you can get a S&W SD40VE in 9mm or .40 for $320-$360. i found a S&W M&P40 kit for $500. comes with 3 mags, a holster and a mag holster.

Comment

Next gun I'm looking at buying is either a Sig 45 1911 Nightmare or kel-tec sub2000.
                    Anyone here own either one?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                      Next gun I'm looking at buying is either a Sig 45 1911 Nightmare or kel-tec sub2000.
                      Anyone here own either one?
                      No But I want a newer sig so bad. I have a sigp230 .380 cal.

I want a sig 229 9mm scorpion or a sig p220 scorpion, or a new sig p227 double stack .45.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                        No But I want a newer sig so bad. I have a sigp230 .380 cal.

I want a sig 229 9mm scorpion or a sig p220 scorpion, or a new sig p227 double stack .45.
                        I had an east german sig p6 226....9mm... extremely rare and mine was a qualifying gun. I mean RARE.... I have pix somewhere.

I just got rid of my satin stainless p238 with rosewood grips. Not a .380 fan at all.... I traded it for a rare taurus pt99 with a taurus .22lr conversion and 300 cash. They made a limited run of the .22lr conversions..... pretty fun to shoot.

Just picked up another .45 1911 compact/ commander from RIA.... I will do a few mods like new trigger (ed brown) and some frame fitting along with a few other mods...

I am thinking of building a custom caspian frame 1911 with colt/ caspian/ kimber/ed brown parts.... and building another ruger 10/22 if I dont buy another ruger mini 14.

Another fun shooter I should have bought and passed on was an fn 57.... Seriously my most favorite gun next to my kimber.... I am thinking about buying a kel-tec pmr 30

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_PMR-30
                        Last edited by da9b16; 11-26-2012, 03:06 PM.
                        WAGONS

Comment

FN57 is fun, but I can't afford the ammo, and I have smaller hands and don't like the wide grip on it.

Comment

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. It's my first handgun (I have a few rifles and a shotgun, otherwise).

Ruger GP100 6" in .357

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

[QUOTE=foamypirate;3081015]Just picked this up a few weeks ago. It's my first handgun (I have a few rifles and a shotgun, otherwise).

Ruger GP100 6" in .357

Thats a FINE shooter- I almost got the 4" version... still eye balling it.... I have a colt python .357 already though.

I had 2 Ruger redhawks.... 1 was 5.5" and the other a 7.5" in 45 LC. I got rid of them cause ammo is just too expensive...I just bought a taurus poly .357 in 2.5" for my wife for conceal. Model 647 I believe????
                              Here is me shooting the 7.5" and a picture of it NEW IN BOX when I got it.... they are disco now and its worth a pretty penny. I traded it for a NEW para p14 with 5 para mags (first double stack 1911)- it was too big to carry....fun to shoot.... traded it and got cash for my kimber. I miss the 7.5" ruger and my good friend has the 5.5" I can shoot it whenever.

My hands are pretty big too... this thing was a beast with some hollows in it.... HAND CANNON!

First time I shot it I braced myself lol- hollow points OWN-BY THE WAY MY BELLY IS NOT THAT BIG... I TOOK A FULL Breath of air to exhale on squeeze of trigger.... proper technique especially on that thing....

Thats my ww2 japanese ariska chambered in .30-06 an sks and a mosin nagant in the poly stock.... you cant see the other guns there...but theres 5 semi auto's on the table as well... His dad showed up with a paratrooper sks and a folding stock ak-74.... fn-57 and an fn .45..... we shot off around 500 rounds of .45 lc and .45 alone... fun day.

@ phatdonut- PRECISELY the reason I passed on it as well.... I can't afford to shoot it. Reloads are scarce on it too if you can find some one that has them... are they a good reload or just something shoved together.
                              Last edited by da9b16; 11-26-2012, 04:31 PM.
                              WAGONS

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                                @ phatdonut- PRECISELY the reason I passed on it as well.... I can't afford to shoot it. Reloads are scarce on it too if you can find some one that has them... are they a good reload or just something shoved together.
                                Yea not to mention that RN doesn't "recommend" shooting reloads in it. It is a hoot to shoot though. Wouldn't mind a PS90 but again, damn round.

Comment

Working...
                                X