A serious Accord discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175
    All I know is that when i get my next accord. Im going with a Kit, h22a, red clears and thats about it for appearence.

I dont wanna be like everyone else. Blah
    want to buy my car?? lol

it might be going bye bye

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

nope i dont think soo you cant leave it just wouldnt be cool at all

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

i'm not one to bump threads, but this one deserves a longer life.

Comment

Yup Definetly does.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i just wanted to be different, and to have the best of both worlds.."show and go." i know i've accomplished that, so i really don't care when i get negative feedback, especially from those who IMO, don't even come close to what i've done with the cb7. i respect MOST cb7 owners on this forum, and the rest...whateva.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I think having different looks on this board is great we each do similar things on are cars because they the same. I like kitted cars alot and i like clean looking cars as well. I have done the clear look up front and I decided to change the appearance from that look to the one I have now because I wanted something new for it, not because everyone else was doing it. I know most people would like to own a show car I know I would it would be great to show off. Point is every one has their own opinion on how they want they're car to look like no matter how bad u think it is u have to respect their decision on how they have modified they're car. People shouldn't care what other people think about their cars, you do what makes u happy not what makes other people happy. Just my thoughts

Comment

my car is ***, it wanted to come out of the closet..
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

u need to let it... lol... it has 2 tires in the closet and 2 tires out.. haha

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hahahahahahahaha
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

haha ***.....hahaha closet... hehehehe!!

Back on topic, if its your own taste then it is the best thing. If thats following trends, JDM, or custom, it is YOU so its right.

Comment

I personally didn't like the fact that "jdm" caught on... Because the reason I did start getting jdm stuff way back when (besides looking good) was because it was different stuff that no one had. I do think that I can say that I started some trends, which is one of the reasons why I hardly ever post pictures or updates about my car anymore. Most of the site probably doesnt know what my car looks like right now, or even what engine it has.
                        HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
                          I personally didn't like the fact that "jdm" caught on... Because the reason I did start getting jdm stuff way back when (besides looking good) was because it was different stuff that no one had. I do think that I can say that I started some trends, which is one of the reasons why I hardly ever post pictures or updates about my car anymore. Most of the site probably doesnt know what my car looks like right now, or even what engine it has.
                          except for MEEEEEEE

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i used to own a 74 corolla with solex side drafts and all of my friends have newer cars than me. people laughed at my car, but i guess those kids only cared about a civic dx lowered with an intake and muffler on it. then i came up with a 91 ef9 with a 2nd gen b16. i put an 89 mr2 side scoop on the hood right on top of the filter. of course i had to cut a hole on the hood. painted to match my car too. then i sold it. had to get a truck. still work on hondas 10 hours a day. it sucks.... have you guys seen the new HONDA RIDGELINE?
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

So you won't post pics of your car because you think people will follow your trends, wow. Some people are overly hype about JDM shit, I didn't even know it was that serious.
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                                So you won't post pics of your car because you think people will follow your trends, wow. Some people are overly hype about JDM shit, I didn't even know it was that serious.
                                you must understand how humble 93accordex is... greddy lip on a cb7, he was one of the first... h22 swap... prelude seats in a cb7... advan wheels, and black with a blue lip at that... prelude wheels... 5th gen accord wheels... one piece headlights... flush mount spoiler... the list could go on and on. suffice it to say, he has been way ahead of the curve (2, 3, 4, and 5 years ahead!).

overall, collectivelly we need to open our eyes and be more accepting of rides, trying to find the beauty in each of them.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                                X