No announcement yet.

A serious Accord discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of my Egey projector head lights.......... I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone should do to their car what is envisioned in their mind. Don't worry about who's going to like it, worry about if your going to like it.

Comment

Wow! This thread is really old thread and I have never seen it!

I basically do what I like. My JDM mods will be limited to the Headlights the fogs and the sidemarkers. I like the JDM reflector better, I like the curvature of the fogs better, and I was gonna put sidemarkers on a long long time ago, but was afraid to cut my fender.

Honestly, my plans have been in place since 1999. I wanted an H22 swap before I had ever even seen it done and knew it was possible.

I wanted my suspension since 1999 or 2000. I also eschew coilovers due to the difficulty of adjusting them properly.

I guess I am just trying to say the same stuff as everybody else.

I do what I like and I hope everyone else does too.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Did you have another name on here in 2003?

yea it was ssdaccord top 25 guys who signed in first

i switched it when i got the swap done to ssdh22accord

this is before you guys offered the 5 dollar fee to change your name i think...

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7

wasn't too crazy about those side skirts, but they're starting to grow on me.

you were pushing it there primo! haha

Comment

^^^I always liked the way that car looked. The side skirts just went with the flow of the car. I wouldn't sweat anyone who is hating on it. From my experience, most haters are haters because they wish they could have had it themselves.

Comment

Wow. I can't believe my member's ride thread hasn't been mentioned. lol

Just click the Member's Ride Thread link in my signature if you want to see a good example of what this thread's about.
              Last edited by According2Aaron; 03-14-2006, 02:09 PM.

Comment

As long as it is your preference and well executed, I don't care what anybody does.

I think part of it comes with the mentality like previously mentioned. I put a sticker on my Accent, and now I am gonna go beat a Viper!

The only thing that pisses me off is that a lot of it is just junk pieced together with ducktape and bailing wire. I deal with these all of the time. Then they think their shit is fast, drive like idiots and endanger others. That to me is rice, and it isn't limited to winged cars, kitted cars, or stickered cars.

As long as you aren't a toolbag, I have no problem with anything. I like to see different stuff.

It has also been mentioned in here before too, as well as my mention in my Member's Ride Thread, that with 4,000 someodd Accords on here, it is very hard to be unique.

P.S. If it can't be fixed with duck tape and bailing wire, it can't be fixed.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

are you talking about diegos car owequitit lol.i agree guys i love the jdm stuff ask owequitit but there are somethings i dont like,the intersection lights and bumper pole.not my style.but there are lots of other parts i like but for my 90 hatch i was going to do the mugen body kit drop it down with a few jdm parts and a b16 swap with a fart can i love the look of the ef hatches with the mugen kit just sexy.too me at least.i like both but like the accord better with the jdm parts.and we all have a lil ricer in us,i had accord type-r stickers on my car.lol.
                  im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                  93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                  90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                  92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

I just want to be reply #100
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

lol beat you too it lol.
                      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                        lol beat you too it lol.
                        nonono you were POST # 100. I was REPLY #100. slight difference, but still there
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                          I'm a fan of my Egey projector head lights.......... I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone should do to their car what is envisioned in their mind. Don't worry about who's going to like it, worry about if your going to like it.
                          I agree. I've got a kit, projectors, and tails. So what? I also threw in some JDM whan I added a chargespeed grill. I'm happy with it and I win trophies. Enough said.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Welcome to Honda-Tech, I mean CB7Tuner, I mean...oh wait.

It's bound to happen, people seek acceptance by others. Anyone ever read some Robert Frost? Try "The Road Not Taken" on for size.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
                            I took the one less traveled by,
                            And that has made all the difference."

The people who don't jump on the bandwagon because it's the cool thing to do, or the people who choose to ignore the opinions of others for their own tastes may start a new trend.

People will say "it's your car, do what you like" but what they really mean when they say that is "I think your car doesn't conform, and I don't like it because of that fact - however I don't want to jump on yet another bandwagon by making a negative remark about it...I trust you'll change it in the future."

Especially in a community like ours (the Honda community) where being called "rice" is the equivelent to being called homosexual or a burden on society...we're all afraid of it.

So what if my car doesn't run 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile and doesn't have all the latest JDM accessories and hoopla. Diversity is what makes the world interesting....

....and that's why communism doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
                              "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
                              I took the one less traveled by,
                              And that has made all the difference."
                              That made me think of this honda ad. They revised that saying and put
                              "Two roads diverged in a wood, and
                              I took the one less traveled by state troopers"

It was somthing along the lines of that.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

ig uess thats why my interior and cosmetics are practically stock.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X