No announcement yet.

A serious Accord discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i personaly like the lip, black headlights, and such. i like jdm but it is out of my price range, and to me it aint THAT big of a deal sure i would love to have jdm climate control or a jdm h22, but i cant afford that kinda stuff, plus my dad is totaly again me modding my car...its a honda made in japan pos....at first i was the same but there are alot of nice people on here and i do like the looks of these cars compaired to 5th gen and such (4th is the best imo) i am not a fan of kits, but some on here are pretty nice, i would like to get a lip but in sd i dont think thats an option...id be a snow blow and bottom out alot, which is also a reason i dont wanna lower my car

to each his own...do what you want

looks get you opinions....performance gets u respect...i have to agree with that one
    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

My car is kitted with my ricey ebay projectors and HIDs and I lOVE it like that. Some of these JDM accord look real good but some I dont care for. I've had good comments given to my car for being kitted with a nice job but some other people dont like it for that reason but I really dont care. When you are a leader and not a follower its ok to make your own decision and stick with it even though everyone dont like it.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i know theres more of them out there... but yea at one point i put something on my sig tellin people to stfu about my sideskirts.

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
        no ofense but them side skirts have to go
        Originally posted by too.slow.CB7
        not flaming/just suggesting.... lose the side skirts and tailights, carbon fiber hood!!

Comment

oh yea when i first posted my idea about having the r33tail lights with integ bomex rear conversion.. all i got were mad props from everyone.. this was back when the website was still new... like sometime 2003

now if i were to say that now.. ide probably get flammed on or be called a ricer.

Comment

Did you have another name on here in 2003?

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
              now if i were to say that now.. ide probably get flammed on or be called a ricer.

ricer...

jk man...

Good thread... everybody ahs thier own style and flames should be minmal at best.... IMO as should suggestions... I get sick of reading others commetns about how they should lose this or get that... why don't those people just stfu and do that to thier cars instead of living vicariously thru others?

I hate that...

Interesting re-reading this old thread... should be required reading for memebrship...

basically everybody needs to lighten up and be a little nicer to each without criticising or listing off parts they would take off/put on if it was thier car...

I can sum how it should be in 4 words... NOOBS TAKE NOTE OF THIS!

Do what cha like...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

i think any one and every one should make their cars unique...either by body kits, heads, tails, bumpers, anything...people put some of the same stuff on their cars because of the way it looks on some one elses..but, i have seen alot of people with blacked out heads and crap like that. I think they look good and i prolly will do it but that doesnt mean im doing it just because some one else has it, i would do it because i like it. there are a couple cars on here that look alot like others (maybe coping some one else, or because they like it) i think we should all just do what we want to our cars and leave it be...

later
                Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I like underbody neons. I want a set. Everyone likes SOMETHING that isn't exactly popular! If I did things everyone liked, I wouldn't have something unique.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    I like underbody neons. I want a set. Everyone likes SOMETHING that isn't exactly popular! If I did things everyone liked, I wouldn't have something unique.
                    get some neons man...its your car, you make the choice

later
                    Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I still want to see you do that deev... you've been talking about wanting to do it for years now it seems...

just do it man...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I need to find a way to do it where you can't see the tubes... the damn skirts are flush with the body! I was waiting for cpmike to do it first, then copy him like a bitch!

I need to find another set of bronze wheels though... or the effect will be lost.

Comment

This is a good thread man.Your right in every aspect.Its so easy to get caught up in what everyone else is doing.And to say oh that car is okay but you need to lose this and that.Its flat out mean, I'm sorry to say that Ive done that to people.But this is a good eye opener for me.To remember that everyone has their own taste.And they put those things on the car because they like it.I guess I just got so use to seeing people around town put stuff on their car to "be cool".But thats what trends are all about.What would you define constructive criticism(sp) then? If those people say at the end of their thread."Let me know what you guys think of my car".Do we lie and say that we like it, or tell them the things we do or dont like?But I guess it has alot to do with how you say what you think in a more nice way.

Comment

I still like my altezza's . . . most of the time.
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Did you have another name on here in 2003?
                              Im pretty sure he was just SSDaccord or something, and then when he got an h22 he switched it to SSDH22accord
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                                oh yea when i first posted my idea about having the r33tail lights with integ bomex rear conversion.. all i got were mad props from everyone.. this was back when the website was still new... like sometime 2003

you won't hear that from me
                                i'm a fan of custom work and conversions that separates you apart from the ordinary.
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X