KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
    that section is hard to tell from the photos. but it's a second hump. 2 humps are better than 1

Now you just need to put a bra on it and call it cleavage.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

It's okay pure carnage went down last night.

So like............. um. at 75 mph with a car behind me, my hood flew up on my car stright through my windshield after i punched 2nd gear. It happened so fast I thought something fell out of the sky, Yet when I couldn't see the road I quickly was rally caring it peeking under the curved part of the hood though the bottom of the windshield, untill I had a place to stop and pull over. That was crazzy!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a video camera rolling, because that is an experience any adrinilin junky would love to experience..... The glass going everywhere wasn't kewl; but otherwise nifty since i wasn't hurt. I just had 14hr day and forogt i had my hood propped open with a roll of tape, and in my tiredness drove home like this causing the havac. Oh well, everythings fixable,

ummmmmmm. gotta drive ths shattered beast to work to have the glass replaced, I'm pretty sure it may not please some. But if i can drive straight with a 45 lb hood comming through the windshield, I can easily drive with the carnage.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

I got bored, needed a clock so i made an old fossil watch of mine, my new 2g dsm clock, now I'm going to make all gauges match,

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Classy.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, car got hit with me and jason in it today, crushed my quarter panel, and 4.5 hrs later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,​,,,,,,,,, the car caught on fire and tried to burn us all to the ground in the shop to the ground, One cannot buy experiences like these.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I'm highly considering going, hx40 with meth/water injection. at 40 psi and another fuel pump with 1600cc injectors. I could easly hit over the 650whp mark I've set for myself.

In the meantime I've began tearing apart, sanblasting painting , resurfacing and lubing up my brakes I'm rebuilding. all 4 are in dire need of it, so i figured i better not wait on something this important.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

You can see by the Diamond this is the same OE bumper I modified, Thanks to my wifes phone i have pics. In my case i plan on running my transmission cooler off the R side, and the oil cooler onthe L side. If I ever go with a cutout exhaust it's right their ready.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Sorry to hear about what happened to the car....it looked hella good too its a shame keep your head up boss man.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Sh'es getting painted this weekend. I'm going in a slightly different direction.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Teaser

"Self Renewed"

Comment

OEM & BW hybrid?
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

yes.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                              yes.
                              I dig it!
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

woodgrain

It's a black top woodgrain accent line and green to blue cameleon on bottom, when the sun comes out when they may be, I'll get some better photos up.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X