No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few up to date photos with the front bumper just sitting up their.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-02-2010, 02:30 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

looks pretty hot, i just picked up a dsm myself. I was going to go with a 20g as well. My first upgrade is to drop the pan, clean the valve body of the tranny and put a shift kit and new filter in. It doesnt always shift right, and if its anything like the accord the old fluid is the culprit. Check my thread, and good luck with the build! If you have any spare interior parts (look at my pics and you'll see whats missing for the most part) holla at me.
      Cars:
      91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      98 Accord LX Sedan
      95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

my recirculation piece is in order, as soon as it arrives, the hks will be put back together.
        i choose this color to match my car, and my car alone.

more to come as parts are aquired.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

"Self Renewed"

Comment

I'm really glad i decided to smooth this out and paint it to match the car, i love how it looks

"Self Renewed"

Comment

man im loving what you did with the engine pieces so different
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i have a 6 bolt shortblock on the way. i'll be putting the 2g head on it, i'm undecided if i'll be buying new pistons or not.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

hey man if i can get my vc sand blasted could you paint it the same way u painted your engine parts? i want it painted the same color as my car and black
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

yup. I'll help ya out, just charge ya for the material i use and shipping, if you sand blast it the turn around will be much quicker.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

sick work man. you got PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

ok ny hks bov and the hks recirculation piece i baught.......... idiots! the piece was a quarter inch to long... on brand new parts. i had to take it to the shop and grind the recirculation piece down to fit flush, I dun't know if anyone else had this problem, but it was annoying to say the least.

the intercooler pipes will only be seen in gold when the hood is open, i have the other pip with the bov flange at the shop because we have to weld the hks flange to it instead of the 1g bolt design. I'll get some photos of the pipes outside, it's blinging gold out their. it matches my headlights really well.
                        Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-16-2010, 10:50 AM.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

id go with the pistons, if you're going to have it stripped down to the block you might as well. If one of the stockers exploded you would just be pissed at yourself
                          Cars:
                          91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          98 Accord LX Sedan
                          95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

redone i like the more aggressive look. it covers my brights alot more, thats ok for me and my setup, I am tempted to wire the brights and dims together so they'll both come on when i turn the lights on, so it'll make up for the coverage, it's def not going to blind anyone.
                            let me here good and bad critisism for these...

"Self Renewed"

Comment

put them on the car so wee can get a better look at them but i like them off the car very nice. so what color are you gonna paint your car?
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

the cars not going to be painted. just cutting and buffing, i have photos on the dsm site i need to transfer them over
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X