No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while doing my build, i decided to polish this off. it's going to match my car, when finished.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

"Self Renewed"

Comment

I wrecked my car today.

mainly undercarraige damage, and the passenger side. $8,000 worth of damage.

and thousands of my photos on the site don't work or are missing now. strange
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
          I wrecked my car today.

mainly undercarraige damage, and the passenger side. $8,000 worth of damage.

and thousands of my photos on the site don't work or are missing now. strange
          sorry to hear it bro. at least your ok.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...otif_t=mention
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

What's up Keele. I haven't been on here in forever. The dsm seems to be coming along nicely. What car did you wreck? It's been so long I don't even know what you drive anymore lol. The last time I was on here was just after you sold your accord I think. Is your brother still doing ok?

Comment

I'm driving the gsx,

My brother, didn't make it through. And yeah thats been a couple years back.

We're all good as a family though, it sucks that sometimes it takes something like that, to bring everyone back together.

Other than that, I'm spending time on so many projects for other people i barely have time to do anything of my own.

My son seems to be excited to start on our 68 impala though, i posted a video on that thread.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Damn bro sorry to hear about your car. Man it has been a long time since I have been on here regularly. Just want you to know I still have that sick valve cover you did for me and that piece of art will be the first thing to go on my new CB. I really need to post pics of it. Its a damn shame that I never did that sooner.
                  One Day At A Time
                  "Honda Connaisseur"
                  1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                  1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                  1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                  1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                  1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                  1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                  Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                  Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

The beggining stages of my redesign'd hood. EYElids on the hood and a second double hump will be installed, while removing the bracing for weight compensation.
                    Don't mind my front bumper, when i totalled the car, it broke all my bumper bracing, so it's got to be repaired and replaced.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 02-04-2012, 10:13 AM.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

So i dont understand, did you get it fixed or is it still wrecked?

That eyelid mod is pretty dope.
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

it's fixed'ish. cosmetically just some scrapes and a few dings.

The cost came in when i had to replace the oil pan, transmission pan, the exhaust undercarriege brackets, etc..I need to replace the FMIC as I think it's leaking, the first bottom 3 rows are crushed as well.

Basically the rocks damaged the underside of the car, Thats much more costly to repair than just visual cosmetic, Although considering my cars color that played a big roll in totalling it as the 3 stage and cost for special paint kicked my estimate over $8,000, we settled out, as i had a $500 deducable and baught the car back for $1300 I ended up getting $6,300 for it, I spent $430 to get it mechanically sound and driveable, and the rest will be fixed overtime. As now since i have to repaint in the future, I'm going ahead and doing some stuff I've dreamed of doing in the past.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

the dreaded part I needed to do is done, now I can start body working it.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

What was the purpose of welding in that section? As long as you are comfortable with the stability of the chassis after wrecking it. That thing puts down too much.power to trust it with any iffy chassis or suspension issues.

Any news on your old cb? Go check out my thread, just did auto to 5speed and f22b dohc swap. Desperately need body work done myself...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

that section is hard to tell from the photos. but it's a second hump. 2 humps are better than 1

.The car is structually sound. this is just cosmetic.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I love two humps! One is a tease, but two, that's the sh**! Its looking real good man!
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X