No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the way the manifold looks wrapped im gonna wrap mine when i put it on my new motor. what do you need to get this thing running?
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

another complete engine.

I can get one for around $1500 or cheaper but, My son and life take presidence over my car, so everytime i can afford it something happens, ya know, new tires for the wifes car, my american pit bull terrior mix, got ran over by an suv, christmas presents.. etc... theirs always something. Not including I have been remolding our house, that includes the kitchen, I've been building from scratch, so yeah, thats not cheap at all. but it is a better investment.

Like my cars, I do everything myself, that means everything.

My family have came together and figured out a way to loan me money for building my shop behind the house, but ever since i got sick with rocky mnt spotted tick fever, I've had some really depressed sideaffects from the medication. so it's been taking all i have to just to get out of bed in the mornings lately, much less taking on a load of stress.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

How's everything going with you being sick? I remember you talking about getting Rocky Mountain and everything but haven't heard anything in a while about how you were doing. I really don't know anything about it and what it can do to you. Hopefully all is well.

Comment

Nice Good Progress!!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
          1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
          1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            How's everything going with you being sick? I remember you talking about getting Rocky Mountain and everything but haven't heard anything in a while about how you were doing. I really don't know anything about it and what it can do to you. Hopefully all is well.
            yeah man I am better i guess, idk, to be honest I don't feel the same anymore. I get sick easier and will for the rest of my life. It basically was raising ensimes in my liver causing all kinds of bad sideaffects, on top of a fever for almost a month of 103.5 or higher, then the body pain and ackes from that.. but when the doc's finally figured out what it was, i was pretty much told that I was lucky, considering how sickly infected i was, they said if i wasn't in the tip top shape and health i am in then i most likely would have died, but even then they said another week and that could have been the end for me, as my kidney and liver would have complete shut down.

It didn't help any with the pain ,when they made me leak spinal fluid after my spinal tap, causing my brain to rest on my scull, creating the worst migrain you could ever feel, I couldn't sleep and cried like a baby man. and thats just not me.

I don't wish that sickness on anyone. luckly so far we have got half my bills dropped as they looked at my income and decided it wasn't worth making me pay, so all i owe is one of the ER's and it's like $5,000 so thats awsome.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Can't you get on tenncare? I think it might only be for children, pregnant women and disabled people. Worth a shot, though. If so, they usually retroactively cover bills like that.

Glad to hear you made it ok. I'd take the swine flu over RMSF any day.

Comment

a little motivation

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                  Can't you get on tenncare? I think it might only be for children, pregnant women and disabled people. Worth a shot, though. If so, they usually retroactively cover bills like that.

Glad to hear you made it ok. I'd take the swine flu over RMSF any day.
                  i was able to get cover TN which may be the same, idk... but they wouldn't go back and pay unfortunatly.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

the rain and snow let up for a min so i just sat these in and sat the bumper on , nothing is bolted up, so all the gaps are horrible, don't worry,,

I am not happy with the eyelids, i think i am going to make them bigger and much more aggresive looking, unfortunately this will cover most the bright lights,

"Self Renewed"

Comment

looks good man i might as well pull my head lights out and send them down to you
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i can't wait for warm weather, when i can continue wetsanding and buffing the car, I'll be making bumper repairs as my dogs ripped it off. Full coverage insurance is sweet.
                        in the process I'll be shaving the goglight holes and maybe a few other lil mods to make it unique, without standing out to the untrained eye.

I had considered a full engine wire tuck, but since i may be selling this car after it's fixed, i thought that to be a bad idea.
                        It will retain A/c and all the aminities except cruise controll, as it had way to much crap under the hood just for cruise.

I am still in the process of flat blacking the wheels and i will be tinting the tailights an even darker candy apple red than i have now, till almost black, for the all blacked out look.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

you get a motor for this car yet?
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

nope
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

damn man that sucks its been killing me to have my dsm sitting i just recently got the money to get my motor installed its scheduled to go in the shop on april 19 i cant wait!!
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i keep spending it on my house instead of my car............. i am starting to think about it alot more now that the weather is so nice. i have a dude who may buy it how it sits for $5,500. i may sell it but i may not. i have been eyeballing a kingcab toyota tundra, all blacked out, as my family needs a truck and a vehicle with alot of room.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X