No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lil more progress I chaned the opening by cuting it 2" higher than it was for more of a mouth opening. I've started wetsanding it here.

I'm considering adding a flat black two-tone to the mouth of this, and the center lower bar so it'll accent and flow with my wheels a lil betteer, I'm considering doing something similar to the rear bumper as well.

the hood is next. ii need a heat escape that will alo work as a good downforce for the front end. as tilting the intercooler and radiator forward and making some shrouds the front will be pushing more cold air through and i want it to push more hot air right back out where the exhaust manifold is. if done correct it should not only help with cooling but it should also help with major front end downforce. we may make our own makeshift wind tunnel with a fog machine to put this into practice.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 09-23-2010, 07:47 AM.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

my engine will be here on tuesday or wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the dsmtuner i baught it from was a pretty awsome dude. great to deal with all of them for sure. they always want to help it seems like.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

nice man!!!! thats were i found my motor on dsmtuners.com and i got lucky and he lives like 20 mins away from me. the guys on that site are awesome
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

happy for you
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

ENGINE IS A NO GO
            I GOT SCAMMED BY A DUSCH! FOR $800 i'M FURIOUS. I CAN'T AFFORD THIS CRAP.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

That sucks man. What's wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                ENGINE IS A NO GO
                I GOT SCAMMED BY A DUSCH! FOR $800 i'M FURIOUS. I CAN'T AFFORD THIS CRAP.
                what makes it bad is you did biz with that guy b4, and he gave you a messed up motor, nice 1.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

nope different dude!
                  never got a motor at all...... pure scam!

i got use to the relxed feel for doing buisness with members i didn't even think twice he he gave me a phone # i called talked to him like 8 times and he told me all kinds of stuff and he even asked about getting some paint from me, etc..... he worked me over... i normally don't trust anyone, but i was so blind sided by my emotions to finally get my engine back i waved all caution and made poor judgment calls.

if the mods had it setup where un confirmed ppl can't see in the WTB section it wouldn't have ever been able to happen as he could have never private messaged me, that includes me making better decisions, but for this sites sake, if you deev could do just that, it could help prevent this from happening as well, on here

we are going to file a police report and talk to our bank monday,, but how i see it, it's a hard life lesson for me, and i just have to start saving again. I'm just sick of being scamed and ideantity stollen and ppl constantly taking money from me that i work my butt off for............... uhhhgggg i have a horrible bitter feeling right now.
                  Last edited by KeeleDesign; 09-25-2010, 02:52 PM.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

it's crazzy because a lil over a week ago my wifes anniversuray present, who was now a 6 month old full blooded black lab with papaers was killed by our meter reader for no reason, everyone loved him,,

and this week i get scamed for $800
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

yeah um lawsuit for the dog killer?

and sucks you were scammed out of $800 man.

Comment

man that sucks!!!! someone on dsmtuners? what!!!
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

well got my bumper painted today,,

and the police officer was really intrested in helping with the scammer. so thats good!

i seem to have alot of real good luck and alot of real bad luck..... I'd rather be in the middle ya know.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

anyways.. figure i'll post up the photos of it painted it sat in the shop for around 6 hrs before i took these so dust had already started collecting on it, I'll be color sanding and buffing it when i do the rest of the car.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

wet!!!!!
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X