No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my car to the shop last night!!!!!!!!
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

we dropped the engine out the bottom last night, as i had un-done the drive shaft from the rear end, i was removing the ujoint bolts with the impact, and to my dismay the 3 piece rear drive shaft fell on my face. blood spattered everywhere and gave me a instant black eye. it looked like a horror film, we thought i was gona have to go to the er, as it looked pretty darn bad, but amazingly it wasn't felayed like it looked, once i cleaned all the blood from my face, it was apparently just a 1 time hit and splatter, the cut isn't that bad, although today my eyes is black and red and almost swollen shut, but hey the engine is out and now i just have to remove the tranny and transferr case from it and dress my 6 bolt. :thumb:
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

U get the motor in yet?
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

yeah i haven't been posting on here because i haven't had time, as soon as i get everything done I lan on merging my build from dsmtuners to here, I'm still fighting little things like bad starteres etc.......

"Self Renewed"

Comment

NIce man you got the motor in! And my car has been sitting for about 2 weeks because of a bad starter
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

if you care to keep up with my build I am posting links to the issues i have been fighting, threads i created for help.

no power to ecu problems: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt...power-ecu.html

no crank issue:http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tuni...-no-crank.html

where the blts go... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/cyli...wap-belts.html

boost leak through the fuel injectors: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turb...leak-test.html

front facing oil filter and it's setup with coolant lines for my turbo
              http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/cyli...il-filter.html

a 6bolt swap kiggly kit didn't come with all the parts needed: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/driv...-problems.html
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

if you've kept up with the ecu not getting power.... you'll know whay i am angry and taking my car to the mechanic who taught me everything i know, to see if he can fix the problem. i've spent to much time on it, and i'm ready to burn it.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

progress........... all i am waiting on is 1 relay and i should be able to clean and reinstall everything on her and she'll be ready to tune and drive! thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to go ahead and shampoo and my carpet and preasure wash it before i re-install as their were mice nests under the seats after sitting for 3 years, so I'm sure they are covered in rat pee, with my son in mind i need to do this before he gets in their for sure so lots of disinfectant and cleaners are in my future, but this is a good thing.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

thats awesome man get it done!!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Poor man's Evo

Love it, great car

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^ hater
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          Poor man's Evo

Love it, great car
                          evo owners can't have something this nice... stupid 4 dr cars.

anyways , drove it home tonight, need a thermostat, and alot of tuning, i punched it a few times and this thing is a raped ape compared to the previous setup..

I got paid for the harley i painted my 68 impala was delivered to me and i got my car running and drove it home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great day!
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                            evo owners can't have something this nice... stupid 4 dr cars.

anyways , drove it home tonight, need a thermostat, and alot of tuning, i punched it a few times and this thing is a raped ape compared to the previous setup..

I got paid for the harley i painted my 68 impala was delivered to me and i got my car running and drove it home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great day!
                            Nice progress! How long do you think it will be till you get it tuned, and what kind of numbers are you looking to put down? Valve cover is looking rope with the gold and black stripes. I love these cars glad you hung on to it.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

sweet day man . nice and nasty dsm , i had a 91 talon tsi that was stock and mean . this build is going to be straight bad ass . A guy at the track this season hauled in a 90 AWD Turbo DSM , he goes 6.90 in the 1/8 with a small shot of gas for his launch. He's got a quick one , but yours will be FAST. glad its coming together for you man . keep up your impressive work .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Lol I didn't mean to insinuate dude was poor. Personally I'd rather have one of these than an Evo.

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X