No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, CB is giving me a few more problems. Came out from the store and she was bleeding coolant. Not sure if it's the rad. (i hope so so I can get the one I want) Anyways it doesn't matter my mom took my keys because of my calc grade. It's a load of bullshit to me, it's not my falut it's hard as hell. So the CB will get some new parts hopefully since I'm not really spending any money in gas, not that I spent much anyways .

Oh and I'm turning 17 friday, one more year

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Hey guys, CB is giving me a few more problems. Came out from the store and she was bleeding coolant. Not sure if it's the rad. (i hope so so I can get the one I want) Anyways it doesn't matter my mom took my keys because of my calc grade. It's a load of bullshit to me, it's not my falut it's hard as hell. So the CB will get some new parts hopefully since I'm not really spending any money in gas, not that I spent much anyways .

Oh and I'm turning 17 friday, one more year

Sucks about the radiator but like you said....it's the perfect reason to upgrade dude! I'm gonna have to get out there to Concord and hang out with you sometime soon, it's been a while. Oh yeah..........HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!!!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

That and toward the end of the month me and some buds are having an auto tech party Which will be awesome. I just hope I'll be able to go.

"The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lol 17..... freakin giant....

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

whats this about a greensboro meet?
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              whats this about a greensboro meet?
              your kinda late homie. Greensboro meet was last month i think.

Comment

oo yah must have a read an old post. like end of nov I think,

thought I was missing out!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

ok shadow ,so whats up with the atl meet

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    oo yah must have a read an old post. like end of nov I think,

thought I was missing out!
                    lol. naw. you aint miss nothing

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                    ok shadow ,so whats up with the atl meet
                    dont know yet homie. if i have the cash i would like to go. the MD meet is what im mainly focused on right now. i need someone to go to that park some time at the beginning of the month tho. they always post up a schedule of the different people who reserve the park for the day. i need to make sure that day isnt taken.

Comment

What? the park not even reserve yet,thats not good homie.the meet will be here before you know it.you got work to do. are we grilling out?that would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                        What? the park not even reserve yet,thats not good homie.the meet will be here before you know it.you got work to do. are we grilling out?that would be nice.
                        I agree... t, don't your parents stay up in the area? If so you think they would be willing to and reserve it for us that way its smooth sailing. For those who don't know we are trying to have a track day before after this meet. Cb7's taking over somebody track... I think grilling would probably be best cause last year didn't work out so good with the pizza. I know I ain't get shit and I put up like 10 bills for me and my guest and all I got was a napkin and so damn chips. Talk about pissed and y'all used my hat to collect to money... feels good to vent...

the sedan
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                        the wagon
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                        the integra
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                          reserving the park takes a lot of crap. you have to get in contact with the park folks and that take s forever because no one at the office ever answers the phone. no one is ever out there. dont worry. that day wont be taken. hardly anyone uses that park. last time i had a meet up there only like 2 people had days reserved and it was just a family function.

dont worry folks.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                          I agree... t, don't your parents stay up in the area? If so you think they would be willing to and reserve it for us that way its smooth sailing. For those who don't know we are trying to have a track day before after this meet. Cb7's taking over somebody track... I think grilling would probably be best cause last year didn't work out so good with the pizza. I know I ain't get shit and I put up like 10 bills for me and my guest and all I got was a napkin and so damn chips. Talk about pissed and y'all used my hat to collect to money... feels good to vent...

i feel you man. ill reimburse you for that. i would be ticked off too. but yeah. we'll be grilling out this time tho. if anyone wants pizza, we'll get a pool together for some. who ever doesnt pay, doesnt get any.

Comment

I'm 17 bitches, gonna have fun tonight.

"The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              lol. naw. you aint miss nothing

dont know yet homie. if i have the cash i would like to go. the MD meet is what im mainly focused on right now. i need someone to go to that park some time at the beginning of the month tho. they always post up a schedule of the different people who reserve the park for the day. i need to make sure that day isnt taken.
                              pm the addy ,but how far is it from bmore . if it's like 30-45 i can swing by there no problem . . any word yet on papers

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                                pm the addy ,but how far is it from bmore . if it's like 30-45 i can swing by there no problem . . any word yet on papers
                                yeah. it was in the mail box. i got them. monday ill go in a get the stuff done and send it back to ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X