No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sideswipe I got an extra f22a6 cam chillin did ya want it?

someone mentioned you were in the market!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Well not anymore, my dad told me he didn't want me to get the parts. So I no longer have to worry.
      Anyways I started on changing the right side axle last night. Gonna go to advance today and get the vc gasket and tube seals, that and gonna cut the b-shaft belt today.
      well that sucks man.

and im sure you'll feel the difference once you cut that balance shaft belt off

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
        nono im goin to the meet lol yo i say we all roll up there saturdayand like split a hotel room or some shit

We'll be rolling up 95 from Fayetteville that morning so if you and Tony want to meet us around Smithfield we can definitely mob together!

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Well not anymore, my dad told me he didn't want me to get the parts. So I no longer have to worry.
        Anyways I started on changing the right side axle last night. Gonna go to advance today and get the vc gasket and tube seals, that and gonna cut the b-shaft belt today.

Yeah man, your boy is asking me if I want the H now but I don't have the cash for it right now.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        sideswipe I got an extra f22a6 cam chillin did ya want it?

someone mentioned you were in the market!

How much do you want for it dude!
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

hey Kris. you think you'll be able to do that for me friday? if you bring them up saturday, i could have the money for you but that all counts on if guitarplayer comes thru.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            How much do you want for it dude!
            give me 20 bucks...and its yours!!!
            I can bring it to the VA meet or you pay for shipping!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              hey Kris. you think you'll be able to do that for me friday? if you bring them up saturday, i could have the money for you but that all counts on if guitarplayer comes thru.
              We'll have to see what happens between now and then, no guarantees though homie. Me and the gf are going out Fri night as soon as she gets off work which will be sometime around 5pm. I'll possibly be heading to Cary on Sat though....................or Fayetteville. Gotta get my little man his B-day presents. David lives in Cary which is WAY closer to the location, and you............have you asked him to get them just in case?

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                give me 20 bucks...and its yours!!!
                I can bring it to the VA meet or you pay for shipping!
                SOLD...............VA Meet it is homes You gonna be free the weekend of Sep 25th-27th? Might ride up your way that weekend if you are so we can get that work done I was talking about before.

Comment

We'll have to see what happens between now and then, no guarantees though homie. Me and the gf are going out Fri night as soon as she gets off work which will be sometime around 5pm. I'll possibly be heading to Cary on Sat though....................or Fayetteville. Gotta get my little man his B-day presents. David lives in Cary which is WAY closer to the location, and you............have you asked him to get them just in case?
                  i JUST thought about that after i posted that. lmao. if that fool will answer his phone. lol. ima text him and ask.

Comment

Hey guys, Breezie said she could book some hotel rooms for us up in VA Beach for the Meet weekend so anybody that wants a room post up in the Meet thread ASAP! I need to know how many rooms are needed and for which nights. Let's get it!

Comment

Hey guys, Breezie said she could book some hotel rooms for us up in VA Beach for the Meet weekend so anybody that wants a room post up in the Meet thread ASAP! I need to know how many rooms are needed and for which nights. Let's get it!
                      be sure to tell her thanx

im sure you folks that are staying the night can benefit form that. they some times give a discount is you book ahead of time i think.

oh and Kris. David is gonna be getting those tires for me. thanx man

Comment

What's going on guy me and ncoutlaw will down in north carolina next week if shadow doesn't have any other plans that he hasn't told us yet.

the sedan
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                        the wagon
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                        the integra
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                          What's going on guy me and ncoutlaw will down in north carolina next week if shadow doesn't have any other plans that he hasn't told us yet.
                          lmao. ill be back in town wensday. cant take off too many days from work. lol. wensday afternoon at the latest.

Comment

Where is she talking about booking the room at?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Ok guys just got done putting the new axle in. Painted both front wheel wells, knuckle and control arms on one side. Still have to do the driver side. Painted the rad support. Removed the a/c bracket (i love the impact gun) I also figured out that my b-shaft belt has already been removed, there are not even the sproket on the shafts anymore. The car is still in a lot of pieces but it'll all be back together before I go to work tomorrow. Also I got a K&N air filter when I did my usual K&N oil filter and Castrol Edge change last week. Gotta love K&N

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                Where is she talking about booking the room at?
                                She's checking prices/locations right now for me but I did ask for VA Beach or the surrounding area.

Comment

Working...
                                X