No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude no doub I'm usually of on Sundays. So if ou need some help let me know.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

New NC law!

Another law went into effect today, 12/1/09, banning license plate frames that cover pertinent information on your license plate.
      Penalties:
      · For the first year a warning ticket.
      · As of 12/1/10: $100 fine and the possibility of $130 in court costs.

Details, per the News & Observer:
      Also becoming law today is a ban on those fat frames that obscure important information on our license plates, often with ads for car dealers or alumni clubs. Under the new law, your license plate frame is illegal if it covers the "the State name, year sticker, or month sticker" on a license plate.
      Some people interpret that capital-S "State" to mean North Carolina plates only, but they're wrong. Giles Perry, a General Assembly staff lawyer who helped draft the law, says "State" in this case means any state.
      For the next 12 months, violators will receive warnings.

Starting Dec. 1, 2010, fat-frame offenders will be subject to a $100 fine.
      That gives you a year to ask your auto dealer or your alumni association, if they want to keep your business, to make your car street-legal.

North Carolina’s state ban on texting and emailing while driving goes into effect today, December 1, 2009. By passing this legislation, NC joins the small group of states to make it unlawful to use a mobile phone to type or read text messages or emails while driving. Texting and emailing while driving has been illegal in Tennessee and Virginia since July 1, 2009.

PLEASE NOTE: The law does not prohibit drivers from using a mobile phone to make calls, and the law does not mandate the use of “hands-free” technology to make mobile phone calls while driving.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        lol. its all good man. always willing to teach
        sweet. Always down for learning.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Another law went into effect today, 12/1/09, banning license plate frames that cover pertinent information on your license plate.
          Penalties:
          · For the first year a warning ticket.
          · As of 12/1/10: $100 fine and the possibility of $130 in court costs.

Details, per the News & Observer:
          Also becoming law today is a ban on those fat frames that obscure important information on our license plates, often with ads for car dealers or alumni clubs. Under the new law, your license plate frame is illegal if it covers the "the State name, year sticker, or month sticker" on a license plate.
          Some people interpret that capital-S "State" to mean North Carolina plates only, but they're wrong. Giles Perry, a General Assembly staff lawyer who helped draft the law, says "State" in this case means any state.
          For the next 12 months, violators will receive warnings.

Starting Dec. 1, 2010, fat-frame offenders will be subject to a $100 fine.
          That gives you a year to ask your auto dealer or your alumni association, if they want to keep your business, to make your car street-legal.

North Carolina’s state ban on texting and emailing while driving goes into effect today, December 1, 2009. By passing this legislation, NC joins the small group of states to make it unlawful to use a mobile phone to type or read text messages or emails while driving. Texting and emailing while driving has been illegal in Tennessee and Virginia since July 1, 2009.

PLEASE NOTE: The law does not prohibit drivers from using a mobile phone to make calls, and the law does not mandate the use of “hands-free” technology to make mobile phone calls while driving.

yeah. i didnt know about the plate one. shoot. in VA, they banned putting those "balls" on the tow hooks on vehicles. and people dont need to be texting or on the internet while driving anyway. its stupid. lol.

Originally posted by Vila View Post
          sweet. Always down for learning.

Comment

yeah. i didnt know about the plate one. shoot. in VA, they banned putting those "balls" on the tow hooks on vehicles. and people dont need to be texting or on the internet while driving anyway. its stupid. lol.

Hahaha! What's the balls gonna do distract someone into a crash?

Grandma- "oh my god look at the size of them balls! Reminds me of your grandfather's Jimmy"

Jimmy- "that's gross grandma!"...... "no grandma stop strairing at the balls, we are about to crash!!!!!"

anyways your right about the about the texting, some dumb bitch In an expedition about ran me off the road last week because she sawnt paying atention the bitch was texting away.

Under Ground Society

Comment

I think the license plate frame thing is kind of lame, I was acutally think about trying to get one made that said UG Society on it, lol, guess not then. Oh yea...and deff. should ban the texting while driving, that's asking for death on the roads, especially with teens my age doing, I certainly don't text or talk on the phone while driving too busy jammin to some mozart lolz.

Comment

found a guy in walmart parking lot with a park bench on his trunk lid. ALONG with a flushie......i gave him my number. he said he was gonna take it off and see how it looked. he seemed like he wanted to jump on the $75 i said id give him. lol.
                Dude..............ask him how much for the flushie, I got the loot for it!
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  lmao. heck naw man. i asked 1st slut. lol. but im waiting for him to call me back.

Comment

lmao. heck naw man. i asked 1st slut. lol. but im waiting for him to call me back.
                    ill take it for my b-day on monday?

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                      ill take it for my b-day on monday?
                      lmao. yeah ok. lol..

got a couple new pics. check the my MR thread.

Comment

You are so not my friend anymore................
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

You are so not my friend anymore................
                          But it's my birthday!!!!! Ill be 21!!

Under Ground Society

Comment

Dude bring that money to AFM.....lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

good ole AFM. I will make it one year.

but I need UGS stickers first!!!! Shadow.....
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                good ole AFM. I will make it one year.

but I need UGS stickers first!!!! Shadow.....
                                This may be the last year homie!

Comment

Working...
                                X