Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

hey Tony. i think i might be gogin to AFM with yall this year. gotta talk to the girlie 1st tho. since its in December, i should be able to save some money up by then. we'll see tho. ima start saving money next week tho. so it'll be a while before i have anymore updates on the cb.
    Cool...we look forward to seeing you there....you wont be disappointed!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Cool...we look forward to seeing you there....you wont be disappointed!
      aint guaranteeing nothin yet. lol. but it looks promising tho.

Comment

Oh I know how you flow.....we will keep the light on for ya...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Oh I know how you flow.....we will keep the light on for ya...
          lmao. thanx for the offer. lol.

where would yall be getting on I-95 at?

Comment

lol where should i meet yall at? and we can probly go over to my crib and grill out and shit

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
              lol where should i meet yall at? and we can probly go over to my crib and grill out and shit
              thats up to the Greensboro folks. ill be heading straight down I-95 if i do go. not taking any detours. lol.

Comment

go where? i was talking about va beach meet? lol

Comment

go where? i was talking about va beach meet? lol
                  lmao. oh. idk. we'll be meeting at the Fudruckers there. ima talk to doughboy and find out where it is specificly so i can put the addy up on the 1st page.

Comment

Ohhhhhh crap....................is UGS about to take over 95S for 13 hrs! Dude, just save up like $300 real quick for the trip and THEN work on your car again so that way you know you'll have the funds to ride down there with us.

We'll meet up with you at Walmart like we did on the way to the VA Meet earlier this year and then we'll ride out. Gotta stop by and pick up some decals from the Shadowman before we bounce though. We'll see you in the parking lot though because Joe's Z isn't gonna make it over those damn speed bumps to get to T's house!

lmao. oh. idk. we'll be meeting at the Fudruckers there. ima talk to doughboy and find out where it is specificly so i can put the addy up on the 1st page.

We're 2 weeks out and don't have an address for the Meet spot yet..............weirdo.............who's Meet is this anyways?!
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

dont bash the poor guy about not being ready and knowing the address lol its terrence he cant help it i mean shit he hasnt even gotten us decals yet dam lmao!!! <3

Comment

dont bash the poor guy about not being ready and knowing the address lol its terrence he cant help it i mean shit he hasnt even gotten us decals yet dam lmao!!! <3
                        I've had mine for a grip, was the ONLY 1 that had them till T got his.
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Ohhhhhh crap....................is UGS about to take over 95S for 13 hrs! Dude, just save up like $300 real quick for the trip and THEN work on your car again so that way you know you'll have the funds to ride down there with us.

We'll meet up with you at Walmart like we did on the way to the VA Meet earlier this year and then we'll ride out. Gotta stop by and pick up some decals from the Shadowman before we bounce though. We'll see you in the parking lot though because Joe's Z isn't gonna make it over those damn speed bumps to get to T's house!

We're 2 weeks out and don't have an address for the Meet spot yet..............weirdo.............who's Meet is this anyways?!
                          theres an addy up there now. lmao. and we'll see about me coming down the AFM this year. things are looking good. girlie might want to come along. hope she can keep up tho and i hope she's up for a 13hr drive. lol.

and it aint my fault about yalls decals. Kris gave me the money for his. Tony has his waiting here for him. yall havent paid for your decal yet. Mike. ill get your since you did spot me that $20 to get to Kris's house that one weekend

its up to the others that want to get a decal or not. if you want to sport and ride with UGS, you need a decal

Comment

Hey shadow send me two of the ones like what kris has. Pm me the price and your addy, I'll send you cash wrapped up int an envlope. I want 3 actually. Might put one above the muffler for the hell of it.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lol im bored...

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Hey shadow send me two of the ones like what kris has. Pm me the price and your addy, I'll send you cash wrapped up int an envlope. I want 3 actually. Might put one above the muffler for the hell of it.
                                got ya. PM sent

lol im bored...
                                lmao. do something then. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X