Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vila View Post
    yea I'm sure he be making that bank hustling them cheeseburgers with Ronald, and man, I'd like to try and get something together before March maybe, just to let everyone get a preview of what's coming in March. But that's what's up man, and what do you think your putting down just off the top of your head?
    we'll see. im sure a few of us members would like to get together to see what everyone has been up to for the winter.

and as far as my numbers? if my math is right....170-180hp and about 155-160whp i think

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      we'll see. im sure a few of us members would like to get together to see what everyone has been up to for the winter.

and as far as my numbers? if my math is right....170-180hp and about 155-160whp i think
      word, and that's cool, trying to break the 200's anytime soon? lol. And what kind of dyno does Phantasm use?

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
        word, and that's cool, trying to break the 200's anytime soon? lol. And what kind of dyno does Phantasm use?
        i want to get a 50hp shot of spray with a Maxbore TB and that will put me in the 200whp area. ill be happy with that til i get beat by a CERTAIN MEMBER(*COUGH*1990ex*COUGH*!!!) lol. if and when i do it'll give me something else to build on. every time i get beat by someone, it makes me want to step up a little further.

but i think 200whp will be enough for me for the time being tho. so once i get that 50 shot and the Maxbore TB then ill be happy with the power. it'll be interior next. exterior is getting done this week. i might even be able to get the brakes done too. finally get my wagon rotor swap done.

and as far as Phantasm. im not sure what kind of dyno they use

Comment

Just wait a couple more months..........I'm gonna have a couple surprises for you guys. Oh yeah, it's going down!
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            Just wait a couple more months..........I'm gonna have a couple surprises for you guys. Oh yeah, it's going down!
            bring it on bish.....lol.

Comment

vila i dont mind spotting you anytim, but when you try to hustle me for that bumper that was fucked up, thats why i got something coming for your ass! lol

Shadow, fuck spray i cant afford to be shotting no "F"ing nos into my motor. lol hopefully ima start looking for performance parts next year.

Sideswipe, where yall meeting this weekend?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                Sideswipe, where yall meeting this weekend?

Haven't talked to Tony in a couple days but I'm off today through Mon. I had planned on riding to either Charlotte, Raleigh or Fayetteville to finish up my X-mas shopping on Sat. I'll let you know what's up homie.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Dont let the dyno disappoint you my friend....not sure what you got done to your car, but 155-160 to the wheels...that may be a little high...we will see when you get it on the dyno...it took alot to get my H22 over that hump...200hp on the stock H22 equates to (on a good dyno) around 165-170 to the wheels...after I added bolts ons...I hit 186 to the wheels...and that was with a good tuner, Hondata, P28 ECU....

....I guess looking at a stock Accord...hmm...maybe 90-100 to the wheels...then your upgrades...maybe...120-130...the 50 shot of N2O may put you at 170-175...not trying to diss...just sayyin...nah mean? Even with N2O, if you running a 50 shot, often times you dont get the full 50 hp...alot of things come into play with that when ya squeezing on the bottle... bottle pressure, health of your engine....temperature outside...etc...etc...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    Haven't talked to Tony in a couple days but I'm off today through Mon. I had planned on riding to either Charlotte, Raleigh or Fayetteville to finish up my X-mas shopping on Sat. I'll let you know what's up homie.
                    Ok that's cool, if you head down this way let me know Im off Sunday and most likely mondays since that's m b-day. I think Vila might be down here on Sunday to pick up a starter.

Under Ground Society

Comment

i want to get a 50hp shot of spray with a Maxbore TB and that will put me in the 200whp area. ill be happy with that til i get beat by a CERTAIN MEMBER(*COUGH*1990ex*COUGH*!!!) lol. if and when i do it'll give me something else to build on. every time i get beat by someone, it makes me want to step up a little further.

but i think 200whp will be enough for me for the time being tho. so once i get that 50 shot and the Maxbore TB then ill be happy with the power. it'll be interior next. exterior is getting done this week. i might even be able to get the brakes done too. finally get my wagon rotor swap done.

and as far as Phantasm. im not sure what kind of dyno they use
                      haha, Nitrous, oh shnit.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                        vila i dont mind spotting you anytim, but when you try to hustle me for that bumper that was fucked up, thats why i got something coming for your ass! lol
                        LOL!!! Dude I didn't even get that ish, someone beat me to it! And I was only gonna sell it to you for $30, and you know that's still a fucking steal. But alright bitch, I got something for you too. Oh yea, I might not be able to make it Sunday, me and Devin are picking up some parts tomorrow, and Saturday, so Sunday might be out the question for me.

Comment

T I think your being a little to generous on the number output here man. Just be easy with it at first and do all your hw, don't wanna have to help put another motor in your car . Anyways the summer with bring great things to my car. Ported head, intake, higher compression, lvl 3 cam, header built by me , and some other stuff

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            T I think your being a little to generous on the number output here man. Just be easy with it at first and do all your hw, don't wanna have to help put another motor in your car . Anyways the summer with bring great things to my car. Ported head, intake, higher compression, lvl 3 cam, header built by me , and some other stuff
                            Dam! Big plans! What motor are you using, f of h? I'd like to build an f22, but right now cash flowing In. Jus. This mornin my car wouldn't start, ended up being the igniter. Got it and fixed. So we good now.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                              lol. i might be. but i meant a healthy a6 is rated at 140 crank HP. but who knows. ill see when i get a dyno done next month. there are guys with less stuff than me pushing 130whp+. the numbers for the power added for each upgrade maybe off a little but im sure im up there. lol.

and your plans sound nice man. lately ive been thinking of swapping in an H22 and putting on some ITBs with some internal work....hmmm...

Comment

lol. i might be. but i meant a healthy a6 is rated at 140 crank HP. but who knows. ill see when i get a dyno done next month. there are guys with less stuff than me pushing 130whp+. the numbers for the power added for each upgrade maybe off a little but im sure im up there. lol.

and your plans sound nice man. lately ive been thinking of swapping in an H22 and putting on some ITBs with some internal work....hmmm...
                                you sound like me you know what you wanna do... its all good cause when you finally make up your mind and stick to one plan its gonna be nice.

the sedan
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                                the wagon
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                                the integra
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Working...
                                X