Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    i need to remake one for myself. i used to make mine all the time. lol.
    Done......................

How about that homeboy!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

^^^^^

That's dope!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        ^^^^^

That's dope!
        Thanks man.............I'm thinking about trying to get a solo shot of each of our rides and make a custom pic for each 1 and then HOPEFULLY get a full crew shot too!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Thanks man.............I'm thinking about trying to get a solo shot of each of our rides and make a custom pic for each 1 and then HOPEFULLY get a full crew shot too!
          That would be nice!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Done......................

How about that homeboy!
            lmao. looks good man. but i need to fix my grille. ugh....lol

im trying to get us all together so i can do profile shots for us all for the myspace page for UGS.

Comment

that would be sweeeet
              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

bean where ya been? lmao get it!? anyone....?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                  that would be sweeeet
                  Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                  bean where ya been? lmao get it!? anyone....?
                  bean be disappearing for like months at a time. wtf? lol..

Comment

Hey guys, I got an idea today about our monthly meets.........................the next couple months are basicly spoken for through Oct, but what do you say about in the middle of Nov having an Underground Thanksgiving?! I was thinking either Sat the 7th or Sun the 8th, location to be determined. Would definitely be sweet to get EVERYONE together and have a big ass bbq or something even better.

Comment

Hey guys, I got an idea today about our monthly meets.........................the next couple months are basicly spoken for through Oct, but what do you say about in the middle of Nov having an Underground Thanksgiving?! I was thinking either Sat the 7th or Sun the 8th, location to be determined. Would definitely be sweet to get EVERYONE together and have a big ass bbq or something even better.
                      ill be thinking about that. as long as its ok with everyone else

Comment

Sounds like a good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          ill be thinking about that. as long as its ok with everyone else
                          Yeha thats fine with me i think thats a good idea. After all we are a family and familes always have thanksgiving together
                          2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                            Yeha thats fine with me i think thats a good idea. After all we are a family and familes always have thanksgiving together
                            well its kinda hard for me because me and my family dont celebrate holidays. religious beliefs. so i mean if we can all get together as a crew for a day and have a BBQ thats cool.

Comment

thanksgiving isnt a religious holiday lol so were good and that sound good to me, bring my pops out to it lol but mannnn i always be disapearin cuz no joke, alll my summer wass dedicated to fotball, i had 1 week off after school got out, and IM the only one in this beast ass group thats still in highschool lol so shits kinda hard for me at times to get to these meets lol but i don't forget about you cool fellas. but after football is over im start workin again and yall will be seeing more of me lol
                              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Post 200!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaa
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X