Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    Ok guys just got done putting the new axle in. Painted both front wheel wells, knuckle and control arms on one side. Still have to do the driver side. Painted the rad support. Removed the a/c bracket (i love the impact gun) I also figured out that my b-shaft belt has already been removed, there are not even the sproket on the shafts anymore. The car is still in a lot of pieces but it'll all be back together before I go to work tomorrow. Also I got a K&N air filter when I did my usual K&N oil filter and Castrol Edge change last week. Gotta love K&N
    get it done man pics?

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    She's checking prices/locations right now for me but I did ask for VA Beach or the surrounding area.
    what you doing home fool? on lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      what you doing home fool? on lunch?
      Yessir..............heading back right............now!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Yessir..............heading back right............now!
        lol.

dag its boring having 5 days off in a row. shnit. lmao

Comment

get it done man pics?
          I will tomorrow, still not done with the detailing but it's coming along.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I will tomorrow, still not done with the detailing but it's coming along.
            nice. good to hear that someone already removed the balance shaft and balance shaft belt for ya tho. lol.

Comment

hey guys sorry kinda busy and shit... ish lol more like sleeping alot then going to work but i cant wait to se you guys, billy might be comming up soon and u siad joe is comming? word i might meet yall in halifax... my dreaded area... but yeah at terences work

*edit anyone know what i can do to make me run leaner? or not so rich?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                hey guys sorry kinda busy and shit... ish lol more like sleeping alot then going to work but i cant wait to se you guys, billy might be comming up soon and u siad joe is comming? word i might meet yall in halifax... my dreaded area... but yeah at terences work

*edit anyone know what i can do to make me run leaner? or not so rich?

Yeah man, we can meet you at T's that Sat if you want....................but you're not driving behind me on the way out! I'll let you know what time we'll be there though.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

lol.

dag its boring having 5 days off in a row. shnit. lmao
                  5 days to clean your engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                    i attempted the wire tuck. told myself ill try it when im sure i dont have to drive anywhere for that day and make sure i have extra wires just in case. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      A little purple power aint never hurt nobody!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I am gonna start planning my tuck this sat since I have it off. Might even white house my head lights, and paint the trim. That and start on the int. redo. For some reason I just got a bug again and I'm about to make drastic change to the CB. Oh what should I do as far as rim paint and vc color. I was thing bronze but idk.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I'll join,on one condition.

You make me a sticker in that mexican gang text for the center of my windshield

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            A little purple power aint never hurt nobody!
                            what i wanna do i repaint the motor so it looks brand new. lol. i might end up doing that next week if i have some time to take everything apart in the engine bay.

I am gonna start planning my tuck this sat since I have it off. Might even white house my head lights, and paint the trim. That and start on the int. redo. For some reason I just got a bug again and I'm about to make drastic change to the CB. Oh what should I do as far as rim paint and vc color. I was thing bronze but idk.

i might try a light tuck. just the wires on the strut towers and relocate the battery.

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                            I'll join,on one condition.

You make me a sticker in that mexican gang text for the center of my windshield
                            wtf? lmao. what are you talking about?

and you have to attend a couple of meets homie part of the requirements is meet attendance

hey Tony. i think i might be gogin to AFM with yall this year. gotta talk to the girlie 1st tho. since its in December, i should be able to save some money up by then. we'll see tho. ima start saving money next week tho. so it'll be a while before i have anymore updates on the cb.

Comment

lol shadow u so broke but nodoby answerd my dam qeustion... u basterds.... lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                                lol shadow u so broke but nodoby answerd my dam qeustion... u basterds.... lol
                                lmao. man i stay broke. lol. trying to save up right now tho.

as far as making it run leaner, try setting the timing back a little. im not sure. im not much on tuning. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X