X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Lmao!!!!
    x2 on that!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

naw. but what i plan on doing is completely legal. wont involve me carrying a gun. and doesnt involve cops. lmao.

Comment

naw. but what i plan on doing is completely legal. wont involve me carrying a gun. and doesnt involve cops. lmao.
          I had a loaded gun when I ended up with the 2 kids...so watch out...lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Hey guys, check this crap out.................

some futuristic shit..................

and just for you Tony...............

Damn I wish my car was this color.

Comment

Oh snap....thats hot man!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                I had a loaded gun when I ended up with the 2 kids...so watch out...lol.
                lmao. im carrying a loaded gun. my girl is immune to it

Comment

Looks like PR_CB7 sig pic......

Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 08-17-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    x3! Hey Bean, looks like you'll be able to make a new Underground Sig after this 1 huh?! This Meet will have the most UGS members at it for any Meet that we've had so far....................can't wait. What day are you and Tony riding out and do you want to meet up on 95 with me, Joe and Billy?
                    yea me and tony leavin here at 6 to meet up with yall on I95, but yea new sig is a deff lol but yea we all need to get some UGS decals to represent lol
                    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                      yea me and tony leavin here at 6 to meet up with yall on I95, but yea new sig is a deff lol but yea we all need to get some UGS decals to represent lol
                      well who ever doesnt have a decals you need to send me $15 for a 2x29 or $8/ea. for a 1x8. the decal shop i go to is NOT open on saturday and sunday and its the cheapest decal shop here in my town.

Comment

well who ever doesnt have a decals you need to send me $15 for a 2x29 or $8/ea. for a 1x8. the decal shop i go to is NOT open on saturday and sunday and its the cheapest decal shop here in my town.

EVERYBODY does need to get their decals on with a quickness, I've had mine since the Greensboro Meet which was in what, Jan?! Hey T, I should be sending the $ for Joe's and Billy's decals tomorrow.

Bean/Tony, I'll be leaving at 6am Sun morning also so we should be meeting up on 95 around Smithfield a little after 7am.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          EVERYBODY does need to get their decals on with a quickness, I've had mine since the Greensboro Meet which was in what, Jan?! Hey T, I should be sending the $ for Joe's and Billy's decals tomorrow.

Bean/Tony, I'll be leaving at 6am Sun morning also so we should be meeting up on 95 around Smithfield a little after 7am.
                          aight man. ill be looking it

yeah. everyone. if yall want your decals i NEED to have your money before the meet. rep for Underground.Society if your really for it

and if yall leave at 6am that should put yall up here around like 8am-8:30am at the latest. and knowing yall(especially bean and tony) lmao, you'll get up here faster. lol.

Comment

aight man. ill be looking it

yeah. everyone. if yall want your decals i NEED to have your money before the meet. rep for Underground.Society if your really for it

and if yall leave at 6am that should put yall up here around like 8am-8:30am at the latest. and knowing yall(especially bean and tony) lmao, you'll get up here faster. lol.
                            i donno wut u talkin bout son lol but yea if u could get em made for ill make sure to bring money up to the meet with me to pay for em
                            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

i donno wut u talkin bout son lol but yea if u could get em made for ill make sure to bring money up to the meet with me to pay for em
                              Yep...me too

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                Yep...me too
                                which one did yall want?

Comment

Working...
                                X