This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    Atleast there will be some car diversity in this small crew.
    This is true! haha
    it gets kinda old lookin at the same thing for a while.
    But i still got mad love for the CB7

Comment

More people on forum in general seem like they are sticking around, but getting newer/different vehicles.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

More people on forum in general seem like they are sticking around, but getting newer/different vehicles.
        Yeah,
        well CB7's have the best of both worlds.
        cozy family car,
        with performance capabilities.
        It doesnt get better than that,
        Unless you go with a newer vehicle

Comment

Don't worry Cisco. I will be sticking around for at least another year or two.

I am getting it up on a lift soon to check the body and get an accurate assessment of what the body is really worth. We will see! *Cross's Fingers*

Bought From:
          CB7 Sleeper
          illestatus
          HondaFan81

My Ride:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

My Car Needs To Gooo!

Hey guys, I'm still alive just been real busy lately. The Lex is running good, and I'm not having any issues yet.

The CB7 is still sitting in my driveway and I've driven it a few times around the yard and up and down the driveway. It's still in good running and driving condition. Scott and Nate can vouch for that, right guys? Haha . Cisco knows better than anyone that the swap and most of the suspension components are new and in AMAZING shape.

I need it gone ASAP though. Mom says either get rid of it by July 27th, or find a place to store it. I don't wanna waste money on storage, and nobody seems interested in the car around here so I think it's time to cut my losses and drop the price again. Show up at my house with $700 and a wrecker and you can take the car with the swap, suspension, and anything else that's attached to it right now and do whatever the hell you want with it. I just need it gone.

It's depressing, but my parents don't want it sitting in our driveway, yard, or anywhere else on their property any longer. Sooo it has to go. I could use the extra cash to get a new power steering pump for the Lexus anyway. I'd love to get another CB shell and swap everything over but I can't afford to do that right now and I have other priorities.

If anybody on here is interested, or if you know anybody outside of the forum that may have some interest in it, PLEASE let me know ASAP because it has to GO!

Thanks ,
            -Kevin
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

/\
              Yeah, it still moves! lol

looks kinda funny but its oporational

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                /\
                Yeah, it still moves! lol

looks kinda funny but its oporational
                Haha thanks Nate.
                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Wow, $700 for the setup and someone has not bought it yet? If someone gets a good 90-97 Accord coupe, sedan or wagon shell, this would be a great swap.

Kevin, make sure to post up in the classifieds on here, craigslist and perhaps Ebay.

Comment

What was the WHP and Torque specs on that motor?

Comment

What was the WHP and Torque specs on that motor?
                      No dyno was done for WHP.

Crank HP was slighly above new F22a6 and about same torque in a 2.0L. It has potential with Bisimoto H23 level 2 camshafts. Simply having the engine mated to a manual transaxle will make a considerable difference.

On way up to the unveiling meet for Kevin, I beat Brett's Accord on HWY from 50 & 80 MPH starts. It pulled away immediately and slowly pulling away thereafter consistently. Both cars are 92 Accord EX sedan automatics.
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-07-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

On way up to the unveiling meet for Kevin, I beat Brett's Accord on HWY from 50 & 80 MPH starts. It pulled away immediately and slowly pulling away thereafter consistently. Both cars are 92 Accord EX sedan automatics.
                        Awesome!
                        I want to see it so bad...fuck that, i want to ride in it!

Has anybody the slightest clue when and where the next meet is?

Comment

Awesome!
                          I want to see it so bad...fuck that, i want to ride in it!

Has anybody the slightest clue when and where the next meet is?
                          uhmm... Hate to break it to you... but its not much fun to ride in right now... seeing as it pretty much tops out at 5 mph. lol

Bought From:
                          CB7 Sleeper
                          illestatus
                          HondaFan81

My Ride:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                            uhmm... Hate to break it to you... but its not much fun to ride in right now... seeing as it pretty much tops out at 5 mph. lol
                            MY BAD!
                            I totally thought he was talkin about his white project!

I feel really dumb now

Comment

MY BAD!
                              I totally thought he was talkin about his white project!

I feel really dumb now
                              You should, I was like WTF is he talking about?!?!

You worry me Nate. You should seek some medical attention.
                              Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-09-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

You should, I was like WTF is he talking about?!?!

You worry me Nate. You should seek some medical attention.
                                hahahaha, what.
                                i havnt been getting alot of sleep lately

Comment

Working...
                                X