This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,

Check your PM, someone is interested in your sale.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Update!

Started the process of properly fixing my quarter panel. Let me tell you what. If you want it done right... its gunna take sometime!

I am on the lookout for some rims!

annnd! I found out one of my friends drives a cb7! *gasp* and shes a pretty ladaaay! So when ever we have our next meet. Put on your sunday best boys.

Bought From:
      CB7 Sleeper
      illestatus
      HondaFan81

My Ride:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Ummm, sorry I've been absent from the forum lately. I've come to the conclusion that if the person interested in my car doesn't take it, I'm selling the Lexus and getting another CB and putting my shit on it.

Also, I quit my job and I am currently in the process of getting another one. Long story short, I got sick of the bullshit where I was working and quit to move on to a more promising position somewhere else.

I'm chillin' and taking a break from modifying and dumping money into cars for a while...
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Something wrong with the Lexus, that caused this change of heart?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            Something wrong with the Lexus, that caused this change of heart?
            No, it's a nice car, but it's just not me. And I feel like I'm wasting a perfectly good Honda. I miss the handling and the fun of my CB.

Comment

Very interesting....thought you'd be taking off on the whole VIP scene by now. So it handles like a boat and not very sporty, minimal feedback from road?

If your going CB7, get a manual tranny chassis and swap this engine into it. You'll like it so much more. Obviously a 92-93 version would make the transition smoother being the engine is setup for one.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                No, it's a nice car, but it's just not me. And I feel like I'm wasting a perfectly good Honda. I miss the handling and the fun of my CB.
                *Chants* Dooo IT, Dooo IT!

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Hey guys!

Do you have a secret seller for rims?!

Bought From:
                  CB7 Sleeper
                  illestatus
                  HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                    Hey guys!

Do you have a secret seller for rims?!
                    wheelfire.com or jlbmotorsports.com

EVERYBODY check this shit out. I'm gonna call this dude and see if he wants to trade his Honda for my Lexus

http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/cto/1841697287.html

Comment

NC is good area for vehicles with body in great condition. Just stay away from coastal areas.

Thought you were looking for 92-93? Makes it easier on you in transfering parts.

Kevin, you crack me up with how you're always changing your mind on things. Hope you get that straightened out if you look to get married. Ladies don't look highly on that.
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-14-2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

NC is good area for vehicles with body in great condition. Just stay away from coastal areas.

Thought you were looking for 92-93? Makes it easier on you in transfering parts.

Kevin, you crack me up with how you're always changing your mind on things. Hope you get that straightened out if you look to get married. Ladies don't look highly on that.
                        Haha I'll make up my mind eventually. I just want a clean bodied CB to continue with, and this is definitely it.

Thanks for the marriage tips Cisco. I'm already driving my girlfriend nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                          Thanks for the marriage tips Cisco. I'm already driving my girlfriend nuts.
                          hahaha, i know how all that goes aswell.

It took sooooo much begging and pleeding to get my lady to agree on a new ride

Comment

Wow, you guys are not even married and have the whip cracked on ya. Now that is just sad. Take advantage of the freedom then because it's not YOUR money anymore, but OUR money. If I did not do my car projects while I was single, it wouldn't have happened while married or maybe in retirement. At which point I'd have to pay someone to do it all for me, which takes the fun out of it

That is my Dr. Phil for the day. ; )
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-15-2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Wow, you guys are not even married and have the whip cracked on ya. Now that is just sad. Take advantage of the freedom then because it's not YOUR money anymore, but OUR money. If I did not do my car projects while I was single, it wouldn't have happened while married or maybe in retirement. At which point I'd have to pay someone to do it all for me, which takes the fun out of it

Lol wow Cisco.

Comment

3 Words... Secret Savings Fund.

Bought From:
                                CB7 Sleeper
                                illestatus
                                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Working...
                                X