X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark,

PM'd about suspension mods.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Don't get all sappy on me, but I'd like to thank you all for having such great attitudes.

Even though we are small, I'm always happy to help you all because of this. Honestly, I wish I had more time to personally help you all achieve your goals, no matter what they are. I have learned not everyone can afford or has the time in their life to complete projects, but even restoring a car to safe, reliable standards is cool.

Personally, I am really getting sick of the poor attitudes on this forum lately and I have often questioned sticking around. I applaud all your efforts and that every single one of you has put some kind of effort into their own vehicle and have a great attitude to learn more!

Keep it up. Even if I'm not around in the future, I'll keep in touch via email with you all.

Comment

Yay! Cisco is da mannn!

I may be getting a job soon, long hours, and seriousss pay. So a new CB should be coming soon. If my old Accord gets picked up before I can grab a new one, I'm just gonna say F**K it and go H22A on the H 5-speed tranny with cams and be happy with myself. If all goes well, I'll be making enough money to do this in a very short period of time.

Stay tuned my boys, I'll be coming back soon, and I'll be living on this forum again.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
          Yay! Cisco is da mannn!

I may be getting a job soon, long hours, and seriousss pay. So a new CB should be coming soon. If my old Accord gets picked up before I can grab a new one, I'm just gonna say F**K it and go H22A on the H 5-speed tranny with cams and be happy with myself. If all goes well, I'll be making enough money to do this in a very short period of time.

Stay tuned my boys, I'll be coming back soon, and I'll be living on this forum again.
          So wait... Does this mean your old swap is available again? 0.o

Bought From:
          CB7 Sleeper
          illestatus
          HondaFan81

My Ride:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            Don't get all sappy on me, but I'd like to thank you all for having such great attitudes.

Even though we are small, I'm always happy to help you all because of this. Honestly, I wish I had more time to personally help you all achieve your goals, no matter what they are. I have learned not everyone can afford or has the time in their life to complete projects, but even restoring a car to safe, reliable standards is cool.

Personally, I am really getting sick of the poor attitudes on this forum lately and I have often questioned sticking around. I applaud all your efforts and that every single one of you has put some kind of effort into their own vehicle and have a great attitude to learn more!

Keep it up. Even if I'm not around in the future, I'll keep in touch via email with you all.
            Hey man! you better not disappear completely! I still got a lot to learn bout these cars!

Bought From:
            CB7 Sleeper
            illestatus
            HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Personally, I think Kevin will take any offer $700 or more, no matter what he says. He can barely make up his mind about anything.

Mark, I think you're better off getting Kevin's swap after the work I did. You'd be saving and we all KNOW it works no problems and ready for another 100K as-is!! You're still better off even if Kevin wanted more than $700.

Swap parts cost, then add another $500 in parts atleast to prepare the engine for extended use.

Comment

Personally, I think Kevin will take any offer $700 or more, no matter what he says. He can barely make up his mind about anything.

Mark, I think you're better off getting Kevin's swap after the work I did. You'd be saving and we all KNOW it works no problems and ready for another 100K as-is!! You're still better off even if Kevin wanted more than $700.

Swap parts cost, then add another $500 in parts atleast to prepare the engine for extended use.
                I would really love his swap... not gunna lie... but I would have to save up for it and he was talking about getting rid of it asap! I wouldn't have the money to take it off his hands for maybe another 5-6 weeks...

stupid college books and laptop! lol

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                  I would really love his swap... not gunna lie... but I would have to save up for it and he was talking about getting rid of it asap! I wouldn't have the money to take it off his hands for maybe another 5-6 weeks...

stupid college books and laptop! lol
                  5-6 weeks is not that long and if he still has that nice lawn ornament....he'll sell. I thought his mom wanted his car out already anyhow?!?!

Comment

Okay okay, stop talking about me. I told my momma I'm selling the Lex for another Accord to put my shit into, so she said it can sit a little longer. And Cisco, lawn ornament? Veronica would smack you silly!

I'm taking offers right now. I have a neighbor interested in the swap for his daughters CD5, and he offered me $1,000, just for the swap and I can keep the rest of the car for scrap, etc. Brett is also showing some interest, so it's kindof a toss up.

If it doesn't get sold by the time I get another CB, it's going in my next project. Mark, I'll let you know in a month if I still have it.

Comment

I spoke with Brett recently and basically he would like it, but can not afford it due to wedding expenses coming. It's like he's fighting the practical side vs the tuner side of himself....his soon to be wife also tends to smack him silly. So I doubt he's getting it.

Sounds like Mark has competition for this swap hahaha.

So let me get this right...Kevin has $1000 offer and he's not taking it yet? hahaha. I bet if you told your mom that, she'd smack you for not taking it.

Comment

It's like he's fighting the practical side vs the tuner side of himself....
                        Thats exactly what I am going through right now! Not the wedding and all that jazz... but school is a huge dent in your paycheck! Plus I am getting a dog soon. 0.o sheesh!

I guess I will just keep hacking away at small projects I want to get done and go from there.

Bought From:
                        CB7 Sleeper
                        illestatus
                        HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

I spoke with Brett recently and basically he would like it, but can not afford it due to wedding expenses coming. It's like he's fighting the practical side vs the tuner side of himself....his soon to be wife also tends to smack him silly. So I doubt he's getting it.

Sounds like Mark has competition for this swap hahaha.

So let me get this right...Kevin has $1000 offer and he's not taking it yet? hahaha. I bet if you told your mom that, she'd smack you for not taking it.
                          Haha yeah he offered me a grand, but SOMEBODY DECIDED THEY LIKE THE LEXUS AND THEY'RE PICKING IT UP TOMORROW!!! So I've got about 6 decently clean CB options lined up I'll be calling as soon as the money hits my palm, and they're allllll 5 speeds! So I may need my F20A... Haha.

I'm soooo stoked right now.

Comment

That's good news Kevin. So when you buying the red?

Comment

That's good news Kevin. So when you buying the red?
                              haha! Is that the winter beater your trying to sell? lol

Bought From:
                              CB7 Sleeper
                              illestatus
                              HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

It's has been my DD and that means winter too.

Comment

Working...
                                X