Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!!!!!! Cisco dude your almost done lol
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
      Nice!!! I don't remember reading any comments about this Cisco, but are you planning on using a flexpipe or a donut/spring bolt setup? Just curious, any idea what color the ceramic coating is?
      You'll get photos on the header when it arrives. Based on Bisi's input, I'm going donut/spring bolt setup. I also think it is better durability wise, as I've seen my fair share of flex-pipe holes/exhaust leaks.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Checked the tracking info on the header, it was shipped out 7/9 and will arrive 7/15, Tuesday next week!! I can't believe this day has come, it brings the excitement back into my project!!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          Checked the tracking info on the header, it was shipped out 7/9 and will arrive 7/15, Tuesday next week!! I can't believe this day has come, it brings the excitement back into my project!!
          i know if everyone else is, your insanely happy man. be sure to take pics of it so we can see what it looks like

i found a '92 cb for $200the best part about it, its 5spd. haha!!!! so ima take the tranny and clutch out of that for the time being. my friend dewane and i are gonna build on it tho.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-10-2008, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            oh man, i'm so hyped for this. you must be going crazy.
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

dope about time. seems like i been waiting for ever for this to be finished. cant imagine what its like for you to wait!! hahaha
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Ah some changes I see.

Comment

Interior work update 7/9/08:

- Installed 91 SE black leather steering wheel, no looseness on the outer diameter grip at all!!

- Fixed washer fluid system leak (damaged 90 degree fitting). Works properly now.

- Installed front 4" speaker pods.

- Found last water leak in rear-left of trunk, the vent outlet assembly gasket was not sealing properly, watermarks evident.

- Painted & installed missing B-pillar cap cover.

- Painted & installed better condition front-passenger door sill.

Interior work update 7/10/08:

- Installed newer aftermarket antenna

- Installed/sealed rear vent outlet assembly

- Ordered misc. Honda rear bumper assembly fasteners

Interior work update 7/14/08:

- Reinstalled rear bumper assembly with new fasteners

- Wired up front & rear aftermarket speakers, they all work
                  Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-14-2008, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I am going to have to see this in person some day. This is gonna be so sick when your finished!
                    spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                      I am going to have to see this in person some day. This is gonna be so sick when your finished!
                      Some day after it is road-worthy, this car will make it back home for a visit in Florida, probably Orlando/Miami area. I'll keep y'all posted.

Heh, just noticed this July 20th will be the 3 year anniversary of the start of this project.
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-14-2008, 01:26 PM.

Comment

please come today

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

iW 00 T !!!

Comment

Hows it look? Pretty good, I hope
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

give it an extra stoke for me please

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

It's late, had things to do after work today. I did receive the header, all parts are present, the jet hot ceramic coating is very nice, welds are nice and solid. We'll see how soon I can get it installed, need to get a donut connection for it to mate to the rest of the exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X