Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to read the numbers, see the sights and hear the sounds.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      nice work man. when we gonna see some pics of this car?
      Sometime this week I'll get better quality photos of the restored & converted interior. I will later take photos of the exterior after final tune, when I will install the Rota Slipstream 16x7 rims/Toyo T1R 205/50 tires combo I have waiting for this car.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
        under 900 and over 600 im sure of it.
        I agree with this statement as a guess on Bisimoto's F22ax header price for a mild-steel street ceramic-coated version, which is what I am getting.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          Sometime this week I'll get better quality photos of the restored & converted interior. I will later take photos of the exterior after final tune, when I will install the Rota Slipstream 16x7 rims/Toyo T1R 205/50 tires combo I have waiting for this car.
          nice man. cant wait

Comment

Removed old photos and posted up new better quality interior photos of the restoration/conversion to black/gray interior. Click link below:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...1&postcount=15

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              oh thats freakin clean man. lovely and got both the oil gauges. pressure and temp. nice. what about the exterior pics man? lol. got any plans for it?

i got your voicemail. i am online but i cant check my PMs
              After I get the Bisimoto header installed & final tune, I'll slap the new rims/tires on the car, then take photos. I'll also update my engine bay photos with photos of the Bisimoto header as well.

Comment

That interior is beautiful!! hah love the black and grey thats exactally how i wanna do my coupe but first im building a na f22a6.. do u kno the link to the diy on how to remove the balance shaft and belt? i wanna do it now while the engine is completly torn apart..
                hey i was wondering what kinda dye was used on the vinyl and plastic? cuz im thinking about using a few cans of black vinyl paint i got. its made by rustoleum thx bro!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                  That interior is beautiful!! hah love the black and grey thats exactally how i wanna do my coupe but first im building a na f22a6.. do u kno the link to the diy on how to remove the balance shaft and belt? i wanna do it now while the engine is completly torn apart..
                  hey i was wondering what kinda dye was used on the vinyl and plastic? cuz im thinking about using a few cans of black vinyl paint i got. its made by rustoleum thx bro!
                  Thanks for the compliments.

The vinyl was dyed black by the custom shop, professionally. I do not know what they use, but it is permanent and I can attest to that. It does not flake off.

I don't know the link for the balance shaft belt removal, but I did do it on this motor. You need to remove the motor from the engine bay to do it though.
                  Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-25-2008, 01:48 AM.

Comment

email honda tunning. I will send a email to em if you all will. they should consider it if they get enough of em!
                    spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                      email honda tunning. I will send a email to em if you all will. they should consider it if they get enough of em!
                      I really appreciate the compliments on this project being in a magazine. I honestly considered it and for Honda Tuning as well, I get a good feeling they would be interested as well, but I decided no. I just don't want to attract that kind of attention to my car. Regardless, I would want the car to be road-worthy before then, a fresh coat of frost white on the car before then with my Rota rims mounted. However, in the future I could change my mind, you guys will know.

Comment

looks real good Cisco,props on that interior

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Received new corner & bumper turn light assemblies yesterday and installed them today.

Noticed on small water puddle rear left side of trunk area. Everything has been resealed, fixed, checked except that vent assembly on this left side. I found out it releases any pressure built up inside the car, easier to close doors, etc. Anyways, it seems to have a gasket around it (need to remove rear bumper cover) and the gasket is probably dry-rotted. It's $22 to replace it if I have to, so that's an option or fix this original one (maybe cleaning, reseal with silicone/RTV). I'll see what I can do, but it has to be that, puddle is right in next to that vent and everything else I feel good about.
                          Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-26-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            Man to hell with all that modesty stuff

As far as I know, barring Bisi this is the F22 all motor build to end all F22 all motor builds

You have everything documented and made all the right steps

So what if the car isn't Honda Tech APC approved

I'm sure someone could let you borrow some coilovers and wheels to pretty it up
                            Uh yea, you're totally barking up the wrong tree man, I didn't mean it that way. Appreciate the compliments though.

Originally posted by dbsharp
                            maybe he dosen't want every body who looks at honda tunning to know what he has. The more people who know about what you have, the more likely some thing will be stolen.
                            Yes, you get the idea.

Comment

Finally got a hold of Bisi, very busy guy at this time, he's on his way to get my header ceramic-coated. Later today or tomorrow, I'll have paid for it and it will be shipped out soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                Finally got a hold of Bisi, very busy guy at this time, he's on his way to get my header ceramic-coated. Later today or tomorrow, I'll have paid for it and it will be shipped out soon after.
                                Thats all i can say
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X