Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man cisco, this car is just sooo nice, i envy your patience, and funds lol, this has to be one of the most extensive resto projects i have ever seen on a non muscle/sports car. i hope everything runs smoothly for you through the rest of this project. and like everyone else cant wait to see pics and vids of this thing
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-27-2008, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Cisco, hurry and get this thing tuned! I am getting very anxious....

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
        Cisco, hurry and get this thing tuned! I am getting very anxious....
        So am I should be some interesting power numbers.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I really appreciate all the comments and motivation guys. As I said, I spoke with Bisi yesterday, I am ready to pay and he knows it. He just has the ceramic coating to complete on the header and it will be shipped. My plan when received is to install it ASAP and schedule an appointment for the following Saturday for dyno tuning. I'll try to get a video of a dyno pull and photos of the Bisimoto header installed. I don't plan to rip on the motor right off the bat, but treat it like my red so 7K RPM max I'm thinking. The idea is to accumulate mileage on it (currently at 326 miles) and get to 3,000 miles so I can do the switch to Torco SR-1 5W30 synthetic before I really get on it. Also, at this point I will check/readjust my valve lash if necessary to Bisi's specs of .009" INT/.011" EXH. Everything else will be checked out, make sure no leaks or anything awkward going on, then I'll be good to go. No worries, as 3,000 miles will not take long to accumulate for me, trust me. If I have to go to the bathroom, I'm driving the d**n thing there!

I really appreciate the hard work and persistance Bisi!! He is a very busy man with dyno tuning and his race car, I think under-staffed at his shop as his shop is getting popular, you Californians help a brotha out over there!
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-27-2008, 08:32 AM.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

nice nice, can't wait for dyno vids. gonna sound mean!
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

This car should be on the first page when you click on cb7tuner.com, truly an amazing build even if the numbers don't come in as expected as far as whp.

This cb is inspirational for future members on how much potential this chassis has.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

man this build is taking as long as mine. Way to take your time and do it right though.
                H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

99 civic LX - y8 head and trans, lowered, blowing cold AC, and getting 35mpg.

Comment

One crazy impromptu weekend. My sister with the 91 Accord SE sedan solaris silver/black leather that my dad gave her, had problems with the car, in short they are sick of it and got a new 2006 Caravan. Needless to say, I drove my a$$ 8 hours round-trip from Michigan to Illinois to strip parts off this car before they had a scrap-yard come get it (sad I know). I got many spare parts for both my Accords, never know when parts go bad.

So 91 Accord SE (black leather) parts going into this white project:

- black leather steering wheel
                  - 4" front speaker pods (missing mine, these fit perfect)
                  - black front driver window control module (new OEM part)

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THIS 91 ACCORD SE SEDAN/BLACK LEATHER PARTS, IF INTERESTED CLICK LINK BELOW!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...48#post1534948
                  Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-30-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

haha, you can never have to many extra parts, but that is a long drive!
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Bisi is picking up the header in a few hours from having the ceramic coating completed, not much longer until it is shipped out!!

Comment

awesome, can't wait to see this thing running. I'm sure it will be beastly.
                        H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

Comment

The anticipation is killing me (and I'm sure it's killing you)! Definitely looking forward to seeing what this beautiful piece of machinery can do.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I usually forget about CB7tuner for weeks at a time. This thread has me coming back.
                            H.S.A.E.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                              Bisi called me today, I paid him, header was shipped!!
                              ... gotta be the best news I've heard in weeks...

Comment

bout time they get shipped hehehehe cant wait to see the results
                                cb7's and three titty women with two vaginas is all we need in life j/k
                                MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Working...
                                X