Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics!!! PLEASE!!
    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

I'm glad you have recieved the last perfomance part for this car. After installation and tune, I see no reason why anyone would put your car down in any manner.

I really do like how you built the car right the first time,
      Considering you did use the underdog motor, and highly misconcepted motor... I think your perfomance hp/tq gains will be fairly great compared to the stock platform, + the reliability of building it to specs.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

man i know this car will be a beast when you get that header on there. i want you to bring that thing down here to RR and let everyone see what an F22a1 can do when done right

Comment

I just want to hear what it sounds like. I bet it'll be outta this world!

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Interior Work Update 7/16/08:

- Cleaned, leather conditioned, Armor-All all 91 Accord SE black leather inside door panels, made decision to install these rather than reupholstered panels. My reupholstered panels will not work with my 4" front speaker setup, body shop must have got DX/LX 6.5" speaker versions from junkyard, not worth modifying.

- All courtesy light bulbs tested good on inside door panels.

- Vacuum/cleaned with carpet shampoo all 91 Accord SE black floormats.

Interior Work Update 7/17/08:

- Will install floormats & leather inside door panels >> COMPLETED

- Check if all power-window switches on inside door panels & courtesy lights work >> COMPLETED

- Wipe down entire interior with Armor-All >> COMPLETED

7/18/08 Weekend:

- Plan to install header, if time permits as I have other commitments.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-15-2011, 12:41 PM.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hoping everything is going well for you cisco
              www.850fab.com
              IG - @850Fab
              FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Wow, you actually have a set of OEM black floormats? Those are wicked rare, I tried to get a set for my swap and could not find them! Loving the progress

Comment

Removed stock F22a4 header today, mocked up fitment of Bisimoto. Upper portion of header clears and fits well, but the downpipe will require some finesse. I'm thinking of removing front dogbone motor mount and driver's side mount, jacking up motor and seeing if I have enough clearance to install downpipe first. I will follow by installing upper portion last. I also got the donut gasket 2.5" to 3" exhaust pipe today, with a perfect exhaust pipe side flange. Supposedly my mechanic friend has the bolt/spring kit for it, we shall see. Did not get enough time to finish this out today, will attack it probably next weekend, super busy with wedding stuff all this week.

Sorry peeps, saga continues.

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp
                    <----- jealous

lol.
                    Are you planning on visiting the track when it is finished?
                    Installed a modified shift boot base plate yesterday that actually clears my Fushigi Short Shifter in all gears & reverse. So interior is finished, minus fixing the sunroof open/close issue, which I plan to do later on. I also have to fix rear-passenger window that does go up/down but roughly. It is more than likely mis-aligned or needs a regulator (which I have in case).

Honestly, my priority is not to visit the 1/4 miles track, but to fully break-in the motor to 3,000 miles. Then, switch to the Torco SR-1 5W30 synthetic motor oil I have waiting for it. I will not surpass 7K RPMS during this 3,000 miles time period out of safety. I will also gauge the motor, its health and reliability, which is more important to me than racing. I also still have to install/wire up the 10K RPM Autometer tachometer to actually visualize above the max stock 8K tach gauge.

After all this is complete, then I will push the motor above 7K rpm and see what it can do, get vids, etc. 3,000 miles will not take me long and when the motor has proven itself reliable, I plan to take some road trips to visit some people around the nation, cuz I'm crazy like that! Might bring some people with me.
                    Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-28-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                      Installed a modified shift boot base plate yesterday that actually clears my Fushigi Short Shifter in all gears & reverse. So interior is finished, minus fixing the sunroof open/close issue, which I plan to do later on. I also have to fix rear-passenger window that does go up/down but roughly. It is more than likely mis-aligned or needs a regulator (which I have in case).

Honestly, my priority is not to visit the 1/4 miles track, but to fully break-in the motor to 3,000 miles. Then, switch to the Torco SR-1 5W30 synthetic motor oil I have waiting for it. I will not surpass 7K RPMS during this 3,000 miles time period out of safety. I will also gauge the motor, its health and reliability, which is more important to me than racing. I also still have to install/wire up the 10K RPM Autometer tachometer to actually visualize above the max stock 8K tach gauge.

After all this is complete, then I will push the motor above 7K rpm and see what it can do, get vids, etc. 3,000 miles will not take me long and when the motor has proven itself reliable, I plan to take some road trips to visit some people around the nation, cuz I'm crazy like that! Might bring some people with me.

Sounds like a very good plan! Want to come to Utah?
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-28-2008, 01:14 PM.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

So you are going to get it tuned, wait 3k miles for full break in and then get it tuned again for above 7k? What kinda oil are you using right now?
                        spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                          So you are going to get it tuned, wait 3k miles for full break in and then get it tuned again for above 7k? What kinda oil are you using right now?
                          No retuning after 3K miles on motor, maybe a few driveability tweaks here and there, if needed. Right now regular Mobil 5W30 motor oil. Some of that Torco MPZ assembly lube is still probably floating around there mixed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            No header updates?
                            No, been busy.

Comment

No retuning after 3K miles on motor, maybe a few driveability tweaks here and there, if needed. Right now regular Mobil 5W30 motor oil. Some of that Torco MPZ assembly lube is still probably floating around there mixed as well.
                              How high are you gonna let the tuner spin it up?
                              spin city

Comment

Working...
                              X