Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT suspension set-up are you running? And how would you rate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From all I've read about AGX with GC I think they are the best bang for the buck.
    Which would be better tien basic or agx with gc?

i don't care about price

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz

i don't care about price
      CHECK IT,

tein ss suspension (for sale $600 or best offer)

In energnix' members ride thread..

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz

i don't care about price
        First, read this whole thread. You should get a better idea what to get by doing so.
        Without knowing your personal preference in how you what the car to feel we really can't say for sure.
        what kind of ride are you after? STIFF or more daily driverish, meaning somewhat stiff for taking to the twistys on the weekend and a nice ride to and from work on weekdays...
        Help us help you
        Last edited by pwrusr; 09-15-2004, 04:05 PM.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

If you want something really stiff I would recommend my combo ... AGX with Neuspeed race springs. Just watch out when girls ride in the car because their boobies will slap them in the face.

Comment

My set up:

koni red's all around at it's stiffest setting
            H&R sport up front and H&R race at the back
            some cheap upper strut bar front and rear
            ST sway only at the rear but I have the front sway sitting in my room (fawk it's thick)
            DC lower tie bar

Borbet rims 15x7 +35mm with Dunlop FM901 205/55/15

I've tried race all around but it's way too low.....and with the mugen lip it'll die...

Personally, I like this set up, it feels really tight and responsive and the offset of those rims are awsome it's flush with the front fenders and it sticks out 1-2 cm at the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
              If you want something really stiff I would recommend my combo ... AGX with Neuspeed race springs. Just watch out when girls ride in the car because their boobies will slap them in the face.
              That could be a good thing

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22

what's the drop rate of your springs?
                i don't want it too low

*edit*
                i know for sure agx... but i'm not sure springs or coilovers... but i want to go with the ground control coilovers but i would have to wait 2 more weeks to get those...

Comment

I think it's like 2.25 in the front and 2.5 in the back. The Neuspeeds are going to be way, way better than coil overs. It's really a nice drop. Go to the link in my sig and you can see how much it dropped my car ... the pics are crappy but you can get an idea.

Comment

blah... i got these drop zone coilovers... the ride is pretty good with stock struts... but i messed up the back strut so i can't take out the bold and so my car is at a demon drop...

HEADERS GOT A HOLE!!!

from where my car is at right now i rate it at a 7...
                    i'm thinking about buying those *** kyb... non ajustables... for the back only... and putting those coilovers on so i have money left over to buy my headers again.... and then i'll adjust my struts a couple months down the line... I will edit my rating when i have the car dropped in the back...

Comment

you dont need to buy another pair of headers if they are aftermarket just go to a welding shop and weld another piece of metal on there.

Comment

i have a blown agx in the rear and it sucks, they have a lifetime warranty too but i don't know if i have the receipt for them anymore.

but when it was at its prime, i would say a 8 of 10

Comment

Call them up and see if you can have them replaced without the recipt. and what springs and or coilovers were you using with them?
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

i was using sprint springs for like 6 years, now i'm running cheap high-low coil-over sleeve thingies, with a progress rear anti-sway bar. it was my auto-x car, and i managed to do pretty well with it.

Comment

ttt

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

yeah... i just found out about how i can weld my headers back together... but i still need a new cat so i can pass smog with the state ref

Comment

Working...
                                X