Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT suspension set-up are you running? And how would you rate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropzone shocks/ struts and lowering springs 2.5 all around

there good they feel like the stock suspension so i have no complaints im planning on getting there coilovers sometime later

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers

10/10
      Pros: Excellent handling, huge height adjustment, stiff with no bounce, two-way height adjustable. Pretty orange finish :P
      Cons: Stiff might not suite some people.
      Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
        Neuspeed Sports on new Stock shocks.
        With the new setup I have now, the bumps are still a little harsh because of the springs, but overall handling is good. When comparing the comfort to stock setup, I'll rate it a 7.
        I probably should of got aftermarket shocks up front. Although I'm not sure that would take out the harshness of the bumps. Maybe they would last longer. We'll see.
        UPDATE TO THIS ^^^
        31,000 miles later on this setup and my stock shocks are holding up great. I now have a SPC front camber kit and I love it. No problems whatsoever and I have a lot of miles on this kit too. Did a DIY on the kit which is right here.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_cb7
          skunk 2 sleeves
          stock struts

Sooo bouncy. It corners great until you hit any kind of bump then tires are squealing and you risk spin out due to huge loss of traction. Same with braking and acceleration. It looks good and all but who cares. I am upgrading to NEX soon as i can, anyone else kno about these. The only review i heard was good and i can't wait to start riding my beloved car of the ghetto mods as i start to make more cash this year.
          i had the NEX on my wagon for about a year before. i think they were awsome. i believe they could be compared to omnis. it is pretty much the same design. the are stiff and handle great. i believe the spring rates were 12kg-front and 8kg-back. so if you are looking for a comfy ride they might not be for you. they take time to get use to and break in.my wagon didnt feel like a wagon at all. cant wait to put them on my coupe after the winter.

8.5-9/10
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

D2 Coilovers

10/10, very stiff... i love it.

Comment

i have ground control and kyb i give is a 6 i fell like am flying some time i think i am getting Tokico next my friend has them on his civic and it rides better
              BADMON TING

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < ) This is Bunny.
              Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Neuspeed race/ KYB AGX's F/4 R/4. Rate 7.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

tein ss v.s. omni power streets v.s. NEX street spec. Anyone have experience with any ( preferably more than one) of these?? I am switching from skunk2s w/ blown oem struts so expect some imporvement. I can't make up my mind!!

Comment

Eibach sportline and Koni yellow sport Rate 8.5
                    Last edited by haccord992h; 11-03-2006, 07:41 PM.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      Neuspeed race/ KYB AGX's F/4 R/4. Rate 7.
                      o shit, is that what you had? shit looked dope man.

anyways, im not sure if ive already posted here.

Im running KYB AGX with Tein S-tech's. i give it about a 6.5 or 7 ish. not bad for a setup that cost under 350.
                      Last edited by d112crzy; 11-03-2006, 08:03 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Just installed K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers and i give them a 10/10. the factory shock dampening setting is nice and stiff, turning them down gives a softer stock like ride. the stiffer settings remind me of other people's cars on lowering springs and the shocks can definately take it lol. originally i was debating between teins/omnis/ksports(d2rs) but decided on these because of their high spring rates and rebuildable shocks with the help of a friend that is sponsored by zeal and races scca etc. i can't wait to get to the track and test them with the dampening all the way up. (also running es master bushings set/es front mount insert/st front sway bar/2point6 traction bar/ingalls camber kit)
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

pics bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            o shit, is that what you had? shit looked dope man.
                            Thanks, wish I was a little lower though. Got like a four finger gap.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

bullshit! where? were you using your kids fingers? lol

Comment

Ok, sorry, just checked 3 in front and back! No shit. I wanted 1 or 2.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X