Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT suspension set-up are you running? And how would you rate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Cyl. <<((Aim IND. www.airbagit.com ))>>
    Id give them a 9 ...Great ride ((being air it rides nice)) and perf. it handles great in turns... i cant complain ... although old boots are no good for it.. they rip fast...
    Last edited by According2Me; 12-19-2004, 02:51 AM. Reason: typ0
    . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
    WiredMotorSports
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

For those with the neuspeed race springs and Koni yellows, what ingall camber kit did you use? I'm not sure which one to use. Heres the link Neuspeed .

Oh yeah, I am getting suspension techniques Front and Rear Sway bar. But would it make a huge difference if I only got the rear sway bar?
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

call em up and tell em for what kind of car you have tell em its (Year) accord 4-door or 2door and theyll tell you . By the way i got the sway bard from lightningmotorsports.com

Comment

I'm using the NEX Race Spec Coilovers. They are excellent and the cost is very reasonable. Nex Race Specs are the bomb.

1. Apexi WS Coilovers (World Sport) $470
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=42609

2. Nex RS (Race Spec) Coilovers $519
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33582

3. Hayame JDM Coilovers $600
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33586

4. Tein SS (Super Street) Coilovers $830
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33582
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Very good thread! I love it!
            Quick question.
            Anyone with KYB GR-2 / Neuspeed(H&R) Sports combo?
            Any good?
            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

If you're going to go KYB get the AGX. Even better would be the neuspeed koni yellows. I think you can get the supercup kit for pretty cheap direct from neuspeed.

how much do you want to spend?
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                If you're going to go KYB get the AGX. Even better would be the neuspeed koni yellows. I think you can get the supercup kit for pretty cheap direct from neuspeed.

how much do you want to spend?
                Thank you for the quick reply.
                Currently I am running KYB GR-2 shocks with stock spring.
                I am wondering it is ok to use with Neuspeed Sports spring.
                (I am buying used Neuspeed Sport Spring this weekend..)
                2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*

Comment

Oh ok.
                  Yeah the neuspeed sport springs should be fine then.
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                    Oh ok.
                    Yeah the neuspeed sport springs should be fine then.
                    Thank you so much.

Comment

Ok...i thought this was a "rate your suspension" thread. I guess it is now just the "suspension inquiry thread." Ah well, by the way accordmaniac, Uncle_El has had the GR2/Neu. sport setup. You may want to ask him about it.
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        Ok...i thought this was a "rate your suspension" thread. I guess it is now just the "suspension inquiry thread." Ah well, by the way accordmaniac, Uncle_El has had the GR2/Neu. sport setup. You may want to ask him about it.
                        These little discussions keep the thread going and help people out on different setups
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

bump this important thread up.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I am running H&R Sport springs on stock shocks. I haven't had an alignment yet, but the ride isn't really that bad almost like stock. The handling has definitely improved over stock. I would recommend these springs to anyone going after a sporty look and feel in their suspension.

Comment

Has anyone had experience with tenzo r lowering springs?
                              R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                              My members ride page
                              Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Racing Dynamics coilovers, and gas strut/shock. I hate it, im moving to tein soon.
                                my ride

Comment

Working...
                                X