Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm shooting this couple's wedding next weekend. they wanted a shoot with his NSX, so unfortunately I had to oblige...

Stealing the Keys! by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice shot Jayson... i like the creativity.

heres a collage of sorts from thursday... it was quite busy. had to shoot two fashion shows... had a few meetings and had to shoot my night spot as well.. turned into like a 15 hour day.

i just realized only 1 of those frames uses flash. which is very tricky to pull off doing nightclubs haha

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Damn you guys kill it everytime lol.

Nice stuff.

Nsx is hawt.

And that collage is sweet.

I like the frame in the 2nd row, 3rd down- dude in the green shirt. Nice lighting!

Man I got to step my game up.

Comment

thanks guys, I've got a couple more from that engagement set that I'm working on right now.

Chris, you keep me humble dude. I start to think that I like the stuff I'm putting out, and getting pretty proud of it, then I see the work you're producing...lets just say I realize I don't know shit lol.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

I posted these on my MRT but I will throw them up on here as well. These are un-edited with exception to my licence plate. Feed back is much appreciated.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I like the third one best out of your set, its got good framing. Same with the last one. they all seem a bit overexposed though, a bump in contrast would really help out. what are you shooting with?

I got my new-to-me 17-40 f4L in the mail about 20 minutes ago, so I had to go out and shoot something. My dogs were close:

Up-close with Sadie by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Scratchin' by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
              Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-20-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                thanks guys, I've got a couple more from that engagement set that I'm working on right now.

Chris, you keep me humble dude. I start to think that I like the stuff I'm putting out, and getting pretty proud of it, then I see the work you're producing...lets just say I realize I don't know shit lol.
                nah man its not even like that. i dont know shit either... haha its a progressive art and the more experience you have the more you learn. its amazing in that sense.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

For those not in the know, Flickr now has 1 terabyte of storage for FREE for ALL users.

I used to have one and deleted it because I had all my stuff on Photobucket and I didn't like having to be tied to Yahoo.

I will not, however, pass up on a free TB of storage and I like how Flickr has the captions with posted images.

So you can follow me here-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjr-photography/

And when I get a chance, ill migrate what I can from PB over to Flickr and of course all new sets will be added there.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    I like the third one best out of your set, its got good framing. Same with the last one. they all seem a bit overexposed though, a bump in contrast would really help out. what are you shooting with?
                    I'm using a Canon 40D. The third pic was taken at 1/160 f6.3 iso 200. That last pic was 1/100 F4 iso200. Thanks for the feedback.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Heres a few older shots, now thats its getting warm i'm gonna be using it again lol.

wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

New stuff from Circuit of the Americas

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

wow, those are great, especially that last one in particular.

Comment

Nothing to crazy, Shot these with my t3i with a nifty fifty.

http://double-j-racing.com

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

btw awesome shots boost lee!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X