Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a set I did for my friend Justin on Friday:

IMG_7151TAGGED by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_7085tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

White Works by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_6910tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_7199tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

BTW, this is what happens when Justin tells his son Noah, "go clean wheels!"

Little Helper by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My first ever rolling shot!

Comment

I picked up photography a while back, been doing now as a supplemental income. It's fun for me and it helps pay some bills. Shooting everything from vehicles to pinups to weddings...

Comment

I did a shoot sun for friends of ours, for a birth announcement on their baby boy!

It was cool.

I think they came out good....I took 60 for her lol...so she has to choose which one she is going to go with.

Here's 3-

Comment

Cobbled together a car-to-car rig this weekend out of a magic arm, a remote shutter trigger, and my 5d2:

car-to-car camera rig by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
            a quick selfie with the rig:

Selfie by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
            and the result, hanging out the back window of a civic:

infiniti rolling shot by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

My dad just bought me the Nikon L120, it is a point-and-shoot but I really like it, plus it was a birthday gift. I'll upload some shots soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan90 View Post
                I picked up photography a while back, been doing now as a supplemental income. It's fun for me and it helps pay some bills. Shooting everything from vehicles to pinups to weddings...

Oh man....
                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                  Oh man....
                  Just for you

This was one of the ones that ended up on the cutting room floor, because it was too blurry

Comment

I hate the wheels, but it looks so sexy otherwise. And that lip kit looks awesome!
                    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

@SteelBlue ... this is one of my first scans from a 6x7neg. Her graduation picture.
                      Class of 1986 lol! Hawaii School for Girls. Man .. this goes way back!
                      I also printed it on Ilford Smooth Pearl .. amazing results!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I got some new toys for my 5D2, so i thought i'd finally take a decent picture of it, and I haven't ever really tried low-key lighting before:

Low-Key 5D2 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

and is a rig shot from last weekend I finally got around to editing.

Dave's Audi by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

some stuff...
                            Last edited by J-specCb4; 04-17-2013, 04:12 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

great images, as always!

wtf was this from?

Comment

thanks! thats from a party i shoot some mondays....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X