• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    Want...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
      Our '09 Pilot Touring is getting one of these bad boys soon!
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Not really a purchase, but I traded my 5Zigen FN01R-Cs for a set of of Volk CE28Ns. I came up pretty good I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Corweena View Post
          Not really a purchase, but I traded my 5Zigen FN01R-Cs for a set of of Volk CE28Ns. I came up pretty good I'd say.
          I'd say you got the better end of that deal.

Comment

Custom window shades. Had a local upholstery shop cut them out of windshield shades, bind the edges, and add a couple loops on the back to make it easier to remove them from the windows. These will be headed to FL to keep the interior of my wagon from cooking while my son has it at school.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 08-01-2017, 10:25 PM.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Those are pretty cool Fleetwood, but how do they stay up? I might invest in those for our horrible GA summers.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                Those are pretty cool Fleetwood, but how do they stay up? I might invest in those for our horrible GA summers.
                They are made to be a snug fit in the window opening. Bottom edge fits in the sorta slot created by the window rub strip; the top frame of the door is actually angled down some, so it fits snug into the space right next to the top of the window. As stated, there are some small cloth loops sewn to the back to allow you to pull them out. In hindsight, I should have had them include a small notch to clear the vertical frame of the rear door quarter glass. I made the patterns out of cardboard, then took the patterns and two windshield shades to the upholstery shop.
                Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-17-2016, 08:52 PM.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

That's pretty cool, man. How much did that project run you? I want these for the wife and myself!

Comment

Got some new rubber for the Volks. 235/40/17 Federal RS-RR.

Comment

Bought this at the auto auction Saturday for $365 out the door. 1985 740 GLE with 4 speed OD. Plated it Monday and have been driving it to work after topping up the coolant and putting some air in the tires. I keep scoring these old cars at the auction cuz nobody wants them! Bonus its a Socal car and very clean.

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                        That's pretty cool, man. How much did that project run you? I want these for the wife and myself!
                        Cost of two windshield shades and $50 (for all 4) for the upholstery shop to cut them out and bind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          Bought this at the auto auction Saturday for $365 out the door. 1985 740 GLE with 4 speed OD. Plated it Monday and have been driving it to work after topping up the coolant and putting some air in the tires. I keep scoring these old cars at the auction cuz nobody wants them! Bonus its a Socal car and very clean.

Something something Volv8 something something...

Comment

I'm thinking turbo if I get really annoyed with how slow it is. But right I'm liking the gas savings over my big block Suburban
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Most recent purchase...

Not sure if it's a genuine Honda product or not, I really should do some more digging on that. I'm doubtful. 25Honda is usually pretty good about doing their homework on authentic JDM parts. They had it listed as "OEM".
                              Anyway it's a dash mat for my Vigor. I try to accumulate as many JDM and generation-specific accessories as I can for this rare car and this ended up being an impulse buy. It's original for the era, and in great shape. I guess it'll keep my dashboard clean and keep it out of the sun.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Had a shop install Energy Suspension urethane bushings into my RSX's front control arms. The press I have is too small to allow me to get to the smaller bush with the weird angle it's at compared to the rest of the arm, and I couldn't find a circle of the right diameter to deal with the larger one. At least when I get around to doing the rear, I should be able to tackle it myself. The arms had a bit of surface rust, so I repainted them. Stock black is boring - everything under a car is always black - so I sprayed them with "aluminum" high heat/chemical resistant engine paint. It's a close match to my coilovers, so it shouldn't look ridiculous under there.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X