This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    Honestly, I know our cars may not look the best or be the most powerful, but I think sleeper status is definitely a possibility. Basically, I'd be content if people saw our small crew and thought nothing of it, then on the road turn and smile at the unexpected. A wolf in sheep's clothing if you may...
    Yessssssss. I can see it now. Time to change a few things about my car. Under the radar FTW.

...Maybe I'll get less tickets too.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

It's strange, but I'm getting as excited as Kevin is on his project. Things are moving along, will be ordering many engine refresh parts soon. I just want to make sure we get what we need, after all this engine does not belong in our CB7 from factory. Makes it all the more interesting.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

It's strange, but I'm getting as excited as Kevin is on his project. Things are moving along, will be ordering many engine refresh parts soon. I just want to make sure we get what we need, after all this engine does not belong in our CB7 from factory. Makes it all the more interesting.

Comment

Things are coming along nicely! This project makes me feel better about working non-stop, because I know what I am working for!

I cannot wait for you guys to see this car at the Spring BBQ! , I can't wait until I get to drive it with the swap, and I'm sure you can't wait either Cisco.

Comment

I am very interested in witnessing first-hand the engine driveability characteristics compared to a stock F22ax and mild NA F22ax (my former red project). However, with the work put into this project, I can say I'll be attached to your car in some way.

Translation: Kevin, you better not run this one into or curb, etc or I'll come yank the keys from you!!

Comment

I am very interested in witnessing first-hand the engine driveability characteristics compared to a stock F22ax and mild NA F22ax (my former red project). However, with the work put into this project, I can say I'll be attached to your car in some way.

Translation: Kevin, you better not run this one into or curb, etc or I'll come yank the keys from you!!
              Lol, it won't be going into any curbs Cisco. I promise.

I have a whole new respect for my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                Lol, it won't be going into any curbs Cisco. I promise.

I have a whole new respect for my baby.
                I love how often this thread gets updated. I too am watching your project (although here at work, the place that I check this site, I can't see any pictures).

Comment

Overall, I think we've all had improvements on our CB7s. Will be nice to meet up again this Spring, get to know each other better, chat on the progress and future plans. It's something to look forward to.

I've heard of things from Brett, Kevin and have my own things going on. I'd like to hear more from Nate & Scott. I've heard tidbits. At the very least, I'd like to see how much work is needed to get their cars mechanically sound. Maybe we can dedicate some weekend to meeting in their area (both from Battle Creek) and help them on the progress? This could be a meet in itself.

Comment

Overall, I think we've all had improvements on our CB7s. Will be nice to meet up again this Spring, get to know each other better, chat on the progress and future plans. It's something to look forward to.

I've heard of things from Brett, Kevin and have my own things going on. I'd like to hear more from Nate & Scott. I've heard tidbits. At the very least, I'd like to see how much work is needed to get their cars mechanically sound. Maybe we can dedicate some weekend to meeting in their area (both from Battle Creek) and help them on the progress? This could be a meet in itself.
                    Man can you imagine how much we could get done if all of us showed up to help? It would be like a freaking pit crew!

Comment

Yea, but tools and simply only so many people can fit under the car in same spot.

Comment

Yea, but tools and simply only so many people can fit under the car in same spot.
                        true, but you and i can fit under the hood of my car to replace the rocker o-rings!

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                          true, but you and i can fit under the hood of my car to replace the rocker o-rings!
                          Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                            Man can you imagine how much we could get done if all of us showed up to help? It would be like a freaking pit crew!
                            I would be willing to help others out.

Comment

So last night when I was on my way home I spotted a white, late 80's civic in PERFECT condition with all white rims and tinted windows. I gave him the "shave and a haircut" car honk to give him a kudos on the car.

Which is actually pretty easy to do with our car horn, by the way. With those two buttons, you can do all manner of honks!

Comment

Brett....waaaay too much time on your hands. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. BTW, since you're horn does it all, I really do need a shave and a haircut...seriously.

Looks like someone is trying to recruit me under the hood...we'll have to discuss that later when weather warms up. Got my plate full for now. Meanwhile, get that suspension squared away Nate.

So what the heck is up with Scott? Get his arse on here, give us an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X