This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    So what the heck is up with Scott? Get his arse on here, give us an update.
    Ya know im really not sure. I havnt heard from him in almost a month.
    My band has a few gigs comin up so i will be aquiring some more funding soon

Comment

Brett....waaaay too much time on your hands. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. BTW, since you're horn does it all, I really do need a shave and a haircut...seriously.

Looks like someone is trying to recruit me under the hood...we'll have to discuss that later when weather warms up. Got my plate full for now. Meanwhile, get that suspension squared away Nate.

So what the heck is up with Scott? Get his arse on here, give us an update.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shave_and_a_Haircut

Go there and play the file at the bottom of the page. Once you hear it, you'll be like "ohhhhhh! that thing!"

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shave_and_a_Haircut

Go there and play the file at the bottom of the page. Once you hear it, you'll be like "ohhhhhh! that thing!"
        That's great.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Yesterday, I removed IM, tranny and other misc parts from engine. Engine is on a stand now. Next step, engine inspection and them parts will be ordered accordingly. Kevin's has his cb7 ready to rock to my house soon enough.

Definitely have plenty to do. I hope the temps stay where they are, was not bad last night.

Anyone else have projects in progress at this time?
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Yesterday, I removed IM, tranny and other misc parts from engine. Engine is on a stand now. Next step, engine inspection and them parts will be ordered accordingly. Kevin's has his cb7 ready to rock to my house soon enough.

Definitely have plenty to do. I hope the temps stay where they are, was not bad last night.

I've been worried about the weather as well. I heard we may see snow this coming week, but even if I have to drive 30 down the highway, or make my 2 and 1/2 hour trip take 5 hours, I'll be there.

Comment

Waiting for my wheel bearings to git here from T.A.S so i can put the front end back together

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                Waiting for my wheel bearings to git here from T.A.S so i can put the front end back together
                Woot Woot, git er done Nate. That car has got to be ready for the Spring meet.

Comment

it'll deffinantly be able to make it to the meet...it just wont look as good as i would have hoped

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                    it'll deffinantly be able to make it to the meet...it just wont look as good as i would have hoped
                    Who cares man, it's a start. My car wouldn't be shit if I didn't go paycheck to paycheck spending money on it. I basically pay my bills, then put the rest into my car with every single paycheck. I'm a certified work-a-holic, lmao.

It's all good though, because once the motors in and everything, I can slooow down a bit, and start having some fun. Lol.

Your car will get there Nate, as long as you keep motivated. It's all about dedication. Soon enough we will all be rolling together, the MI CB7 Crew. Whether you're all sleeper'd out, or all done up, we'll all get there soon.

Oh and BTW, I got in touch with an old middle school friend of mine, and it turns out he drives a CB7 now. He said he'd be interested in coming to the Spring BBQ and meet everybody. So one more person to add to the list.
                    Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 01-23-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, ready for the Spring Meet????
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150773

THE SPRING MEET IS SATURDAY, APRIL 24TH. REFER TO THE LINK ABOVE FOR ALL INFORMATION.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        Hey guys, ready for the Spring Meet????
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150773

THE SPRING MEET IS SATURDAY, APRIL 24TH. REFER TO THE LINK ABOVE FOR ALL INFORMATION.
                        Well I can't say that I am, but it's quite a bit away. So hopefully I'll be good by then.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                          Well I can't say that I am, but it's quite a bit away. So hopefully I'll be good by then.
                          I hope you're good man. It wouldn't be as fun without you Brett. Gotta try to get everybody out again.

Comment

Welcome Kevin's friend, Mark (Status Quo), he's got a 93 LX sedan.
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-26-2010, 10:30 AM.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Welcome Kevin's friend, Mark (Status Quo), he's got a 93 LX sedan.
                              Yes sir, he'll be at the Spring meet.

Comment

Hey Guys!

My Names Mark,

I live in Michigan... duh! haha

I drive a 1993 Honda Accord Lx. Mostly stock for now.

I've done basic work to it... (New Struts, Starter, Distributor Cap, Plugs and Wires, Tires, fuel and oil filters... etc.) Basics just to get the car running well.

Now its time to put some real work into it!

I look forward to meeting ya'll!

~Mark

Bought From:
                                CB7 Sleeper
                                illestatus
                                HondaFan81

My Ride:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Working...
                                X