Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay for you natescb7 thats awsome now you now you can build the shnit out of your civic terri hatcher

lol

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
    91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
    funds for swap:$000.00
    Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
    Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Civic? what year & trim? Auto or manual?
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Nice, way to bust out my secret scott.

Its a 1990 Civic DX, 4 speed manual. 88-91 SI civics were the only ones equipt with a 5 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
          Nice, way to bust out my secret scott.

Its a 1990 Civic DX, 4 speed manual. 88-91 SI civics were the only ones equipt with a 5 speed.
          Just got word that this particular civic i was lookin to buy was just sold so....

Back on the hunt i go for either a 90-91 EF hatch or 92-93 CB7

Comment

Everybody is being real quiet......

Whats goin on?

Comment

Kevin is doing bodyworkkkk
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

So the only reason im so quiet is because i have to use my phone to get in on the forum but i have the mi members set as my home page so im always watchin you from up high

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                funds for swap:$000.00
                Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                  So the only reason im so quiet is because i have to use my phone to get in on the forum but i have the mi members set as my home page so im always watchin you from up high
                  0.o

creeeeeppyyyy...

Bought From:
                  CB7 Sleeper
                  illestatus
                  HondaFan81

My Ride:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Mark is Saving money... lol

Bought From:
                    CB7 Sleeper
                    illestatus
                    HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                      Good, you can buy my F22A6 and freshly rebuilt transmission. Haha.

Ya see...Kevin just got himself a SERIOUS job at ViChem Productions and I'll be making so much money I can't even see straight, so the JDM F20A swap engine and tranny outta the totaled car will be swapped into my DX!

I'm sooo excited, I can't contain myself. Haha I'm as giddy as a little school girl on spring break in a party city! The job I just managed to get is like, a SERIOUSLY big deal and I almost can't believe I was hired. It's big time money, like a real career type deal. I've got GREAT pay, benefits, great hours that work awesome with my college schedule annnd it's full time. First the new DX is getting a makeover, and then I'm moving the hell out of my parents house!
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post

Ya see...Kevin just got himself a SERIOUS job at ViChem Productions and I'll be making so much money I can't even see straight, so the JDM F20A swap engine and tranny outta the totaled car will be swapped into my DX!

I'm sooo excited, I can't contain myself. Haha I'm as giddy as a little school girl on spring break in a party city! The job I just managed to get is like, a SERIOUSLY big deal and I almost can't believe I was hired. It's big time money, like a real career type deal. I've got GREAT pay, benefits, great hours that work awesome with my college schedule annnd it's full time. First the new DX is getting a makeover, and then I'm moving the hell out of my parents house!
                        lucky.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                          I spoke with Brett recently and basically he would like it, but can not afford it due to wedding expenses coming. It's like he's fighting the practical side vs the tuner side of himself....his soon to be wife also tends to smack him silly. So I doubt he's getting it.

Sounds like Mark has competition for this swap hahaha.

So let me get this right...Kevin has $1000 offer and he's not taking it yet? hahaha. I bet if you told your mom that, she'd smack you for not taking it.
                          Yeah there's no fucking way I'm grabbing that thing. I have to focus on the wedding now. Also, between more work responsibilities (I'm taking a leading role on our next generation product project), Lindsey starting up school for another semester, starting a weight lifting / cardio work out program (trying to be in best shape of my life for the wedding), and having to drive Maddy to day care, I'm swamped for time / money anyway.

Also, I've applied for a year stint in Japan with the family for work. We're hoping to have the opportunity to embark on this opportunity to take the path less traveled. We're not sure if it will even work out (our timing would be to leave over a year from now, and they mentioned wanting someone to leave in April) but we're still hopeful!

Another thing: anybody play Bionic Command: Rearmed (game) before? Or Hamster Ball? Or Mini Ninjas?

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                            Another thing: anybody play Bionic Command: Rearmed (game) before? Or Hamster Ball? Or Mini Ninjas?
                            Hamster Ball FTW! lol

Bought From:
                            CB7 Sleeper
                            illestatus
                            HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post

Yuppers! I was looking forward to getting one or the other either way... I need an Engine baaaad... or else it might look like I will have to get out of the CB business for a bit! Shes starting to shift real hard and about every 500 miles I am down a quart!?! man alive! *Save save save!*

The hardest part is going to be paying for labor! I can't be without a car for more than a couple of days... so its going to be interesting trying to get that done.

Bought From:
                              CB7 Sleeper
                              illestatus
                              HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                                Me Too! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X