No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently found my cam again so as soon as I get some time I will need to take some before pics for sure!

Thanks fgr! I don't post often enough to keep my mrt up front lol so it typically gets lost in the backpages. My cars not a household name yet like keepinitcleans or jdmaccorn or sanjo's, though I wish it would be! But its cool, gives me time to prepare pics and build the car xD currently back in school and geting used to my new schedule so ill try to find time to work on things
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Always something new and creative when I visit this page. I actually used to have a Q45t flushmount that I wanted to put on my S13, but then the car got stolen and I threw it out right before I bought the CB. Hope the project works out for you man.
      ]

Comment

Thanks Slick! I hope it does too! so far the flushmount isn't closing the gap any more than it is, and i'm scared to locate the holes for the backside screws (trunk face)... since it's pulling away so much from the trunk, i'm worried it might strip the threads on the flushmount itself. still sitting on it for now, but it's 50% installed haha

Lily the Black just got tinted, 5% rear and UV front doors

Lily the Black is currently getting an alarm installed.

I wonder if my car is gonna sit just as well as your black CB, slick!

Comment

Parking Structure

Lily the Black: Tint

PRE-TINT
          Conditions: messed up removed tint, no defrost wires
          Action: replaced windshield, installed tint (went through Evolution for both jobs to get done)

POST-TINT

^tinted quarter panel glass installed

Comment

P5ylancei hear ya mine wont be upfront for awhile im still getting all the main things running and saving for the suspension rebuild. but keep posting man i love how the car is turning out it clean as hell man
            work in progress

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post3185107

Comment

for sure! I got pics of the two side by side will post them up soon

Comment

She's a beauty !!
                Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Your car looks pretty sick too!!

So i bit the bullet and bought the sarona rear roof spoiler. One of the ultimate and main pieces i need for tha vip style im going for. And 304USD too. Fffffuuu~

Also, black car is in the shop. In the meantime, im gonna enjoy the white build while it lasts, and slowly statt planning for the next step!!

I also grabbed up black cl skirts, and a lancer oz rally rear lip that im going to modify to fit and look like modern rear bmw bumpers. Or the tsx se model bumper. And i also grabbed an armrest cupholder from that same lancer that i plan to fit into my cl seat's rear armrest.

Comment

Progress Review

So I took my car back to the place where I had my first photoshoot with it. I decided to take some nice pictures (I finally got myself an DSLR) of my car currently how it is, but positioned how it was that one time so I can gauge my progress. Thanks to everyone here for answering questions, this is a reminder to people that the small progress you make does add up and you need only a memory of where you began to appreciate how far you've come.

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

Happy building, everyone.

Comment

today i got to show my car to my friend who hasnt seen it in a while. i explained to him all the things i did, and holy crap... this car is no longer the basic accord it used to be. so many features and changes, yet only those who know and mod cb's will be able to tell the difference.

Comment

japan in 6 hours!

Comment

I'm loving your thread and I want those rims!!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

haha thanks! im in japan and I saw another set of rims that looked like them too, so nice.

I did a recent shoot, but i dont think i`ll be able to do much more else to the white one since i need to change focus to the black one. I`ll probably start breaking it down, so this is as far as it might get at the moment

Comment

so i got some pretty good ideas from looking at cars in japan. and I also bought hella vip tables and stuff haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X