No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Thanks so much! Now that school's out I hope to do a lot of suspension restoration, such as LBJs, Front upper control arms, and rear camber kit. Planned for this summer, because it needs to be done

Also found this while searching for Dual-Piston ROH upgrade for my car.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...iston+diameter

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...or+replacement
    ^for torque specs
    Last edited by P5ylance; 06-05-2013, 02:48 AM.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Will be needing this soon:

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2477017

Valve adjustment. my motor ticks a lot.

Comment

Didn't like the valve adjustment thread on CB7Tuner?

While in there, when was the last time you did your spark plug seals under the cam cage?

By the way I have been following your thread closely since joining, just don't post in it much. I really dig your attention to detail.

Comment

Ahh I must not have been looking hard enough for the one on this forum, I kinda just googled real quick and that popped up! I haven't done my lower tube seals ever so I'm sure theyte shredded... I just haven't gotten the balls to get that deep yet xD I just now started entertaining the thought of doing my valve adjustment myself, lol. Is it much more work to add to the valve adjustment? Thank you for following! It feels great to still be able to inspire. I actually painted my lower trim and the car looks like a totally different car, kinda legend coupe-esque. Will post pics soon when I get the chance!

Comment

Spent my afternoon painting my side skirts, rear bumper trim, and legend lip, and mud flaps

Comment

bought a sledge hammer to try and fix banging issue with my front suspension. At the moment, I have removed my Ingalls Front Camber Kit and I am sitting at -2.8 and -3.2 in the front (DS/PS) with new control arms (aftermarket OE replacement).

Comment

Beautiful!!!!

Comment

The side skirts and mud flaps color matched came out great. Cars looking beautiful. Great work as always.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                  MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Beyond sick sir. Now how about that photoshoot? I'm officially licensed!! :?bouncy:

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to come to terms with my camber issue and the... really the only two things I can do about it if I want to keep my stance.

1) bang out the inner shock tower area (i'm totally down for this)
                      2) grind the edge of my control arm (lukewarm about this...)

it's looking to me that I will have to resort to this, so I hit up DJ Hizzle's page to see if he had any answers for how he achieved such amazing fitment... and yeah he did the same or so i've read. ;_;

anyways, fun photo of how it currently sits, from a not so good angle for showing you how it sits haha

Comment

alex, i'd love to do a photoshoot sometime... this car definitely needs some photo love, it hasn't had any for a really long time... only my sub-par camera phone lol

Comment

Looks good, paint the side moldings and you're set

Comment

thanks!

just bought my Function Form Type Ones today. Saved up my tips for 3 weeks, it was very hard not to use that money haha!

now gotta wait for the opportune time to install everything and beat the shit out of my shock tower area with this 2.5lb sledge i got wooot wooooot!

Comment

Nice CB. Where'd you get your clear sidemarkers?
                              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

I ordered them off eBay, from a Thailand seller. They came with bulbs and pigtails, so no extra wiring needed except for making an extension harness to reach the new location

Comment

Working...
                                X