No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks jdm92, I'm glad you can feel the luxury! I feel like its almost there, but not quite. the form is there, but it still needs some more touches to get it to the status that I want it to exude. I want to be able to park next to the VIP cars at meets and look just as baller (every now and then I like to park next to new Mercedes to get a feel for how close I am ) I'm planning on Glacier Frost Mica, but the cost may be an issue for that kind of paint job. I have eyelids actually, i just never use them, or only for shows and stuff, cuz i don't want to ruin them on the daily.

i think i've seen runners like that, but is anyone running those currently?

look what i found! 2006 Civics FEATURE DUAL STAGE INTAKE MANIFOLDS... we been had that

http://www.hondanews.com/channels/18...d-de004c34c1ad
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post

This is the epitome of VIP. That car is gorgeous, I guess I never really thought of the accord coupe as a higher end car till now, your definitely looks awesome.
      Those rims tho! What kinda are they?
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

WOW!!!!!

Dude, this car is looking incredible! You never stop!

Back when I had my cars, yours was one of my inspirational ones. I love how yours still looks modern and classy today.

Your car is starting to remind me of a shrunken Legend coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
          sorta kinda yeah haha i remember cuz alex said he was kicking it with you. what part of cali? elk grove for me
          Ok cool i thought so, I'm in antelope/Roseville area.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

thank you guys for those VIP comments, it really keeps me motivated to continue the build and keep pushing the limits of this car to pass into the luxury high end model competitions! I love to hear when my car looks like a legend coupe, cuz that's one of the cars i look to when i am trying to find inspiration for my stance. that and VIP SC300s, but legend coupes are closer to my body shape. I actually got a chance to see a slammed and stanced SC300 trying to drive over speedbumps... i love the car, but it was so embarassing to watch him struggle over the speedbumps when I just sped past him on the other set of speedbumps right next to him. I crossed 3 sets of speedbumps and finished REVERSE parking and got out of my car before he even got to my position lolol

The wheels are Riverside Altstadts, a discontinued version. they're quite old i believe, as I can't even find images of this one online. plus they're 4-lug, and most current VIP cars now are 5-lug.

aaannnddd.... fun fact... erknee916 is leaving the game for good, and I will be picking up his clean title accord. I know for those of you who love the white (i love the white too) accord, but for those of you who DON'T know my car is a salvage title and was apparently involved in a rollover accident (roof has been chopped and new one welded on... maybe thats where these cracks in the paint are coming from) and there are two cracks in the roof weather stripping that leak a tremendous amount of water when it rains (i'm worried the rain will mess up my soon to be installed pillar gauges and cause an electrical fire). basically, I'm planning to pick up Erknee916's BLACK, CLEAN TITLE ACCORD COUPE and move all my parts onto that one and continue my VIP build with a clean chassis that's black so that I don't have to deal with repairing my salvage chassis. It's tough to let go of the white, but I also love black too (JDM_Inspired, LummieCB7, Benjerman, slick_nine,aleks77 and any other black/phantom grey/dark colored accord look SLEEK). Lily will be changing shells, like a snail upgrades to a bigger better one.

With those plans in mind, I will have the white shell as a spare parts car to fix any issues with the black one, will have a spare motor to give to the shop to rebuild while I keep working on the black car and saving up (so that way it will be a straight drop in and won't need to be at the shop for too long) and I will be able to slowly move parts from the white car into the black car without having to worry about not having a car to drive in the meantime (since both are running vehicles). I plan to have black exterior, and my rare blue interior. All tan parts, though I love tan, I don't want to bother searching for new parts when I already have an interior I love. yep! so when winter break rolls around you'll be seeing a lot of swapping and pictures and big changes!

It might also be a good time to wire tuck too

Comment

h23 plenum swap

posting this in my thread so i don't lose this information from granite_cb7

As long as you make complete circuits you'll be fine but I always use the factory F22AX plumbing as my guide. Throttle body coolant line (F22) OR FITV mounted on throttle body (H series and similar), top nipple on tstat housing to bottom nipple on runner. IACV + FITV or just IACV (H series plenum and similar), rear nipple on tstat housing to top nipple on runner.

Comment

wow, your car is superr clean!
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Thanks mugen! I'm glad to be able to inspire as so many other accords before me have inspired me

Comment

New Flushmount Project

^AEM v2, H23 Plenum, A6 Runners

So... I have an OEM flushmount.

I found a import luxury vehicle and tried to use the carpet cover from its trunk on mine. It didn't fit, but the width was the same... which I took notice of. I realized it had a flushmount, but much more pronounced than the Accord OE flushmount. So I had this crazy idea to test fit it on the accord at the junkyard. almost the exact same width as the accord trunk, and the trunk face was almost the same size... and that was it, I took it home and got to work on fitting it.

Behold, an Infiniti Q45 OEM Flushmount installed on a CB7 sedan trunk

^Honda Prelude Steering Wheel Center Cap fits... so I will measure this and make my own emblem in ceramics class

^hangs over a little bit. eyelids?

^top fitment. When bolted down, very flush

^holes drilled

^gap between flushmount and middle piece. I will figure out how to solve this eventually

^currently being clamped to slowly creep into form

COMPARISON

^without flushmount

^with flushmount (this is pre-installation)

project to continue in the coming weeks.

Comment

^

I did the same fitment many yrs ago on my "Ghost" cb sedan and even had sides fiberglassed in and edge that hung over trimmed and it was awesome.

After product was completely done, drive the car for a couple hrs and someone in a white cb stopped me on the road.

Fawker paid me on the spot to swap trunk lids. If I recalled was like $600. Crazy.
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Oh da~aamn xD nice!!! Its like the mustang flushmount kinda how'd you deal with the gap I'm currwntly clamping down? Did you use all 8 holes or just the top 4? The would-be locations of the screw mounts on the trunk face are behind another piece of sheet metal, did you go through with it and use the screw mounts?

Comment

The mounting posts were chopped off and I did smooth out these areas so as to not have any lumps/bumps.

If you were closer, I would definitely lend a hand and eye on this...
                          RETIRED...

Comment

Hehe that would be an honor if you could! I will finish this project for ya! Glad to hear you had one

Comment

No rushing anything.

Be patient and all things will fall into proper placement.
                              RETIRED...

Comment

I've been slowly heatgunning it everynow and then. Gap is at 5/8" right now

Comment

Working...
                                X