No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sweet ride man. Love the detail. Question for ya, what year of Fitt windhield washer nozzle did you use?

Comment

Hey what's up Raf! 07-08 Fit washer nozzles first-gen fit

Oh yeah, a few pics I've been meaning to post up, but never got around to it til now

-DIY Red Courtesy Lenses
      *Just got some lens paint from Japan and sprayed the insides red. No one was selling me their EDM lenses so I decided to make my own*

-DIY Coupe Red Clear Tail Lights
      *Another picture of them, off the car

*and a couple more, on the car

blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

I don't get what's so different about red and clear tails? If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to lay the sarcasm on as thick as I possible.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
          I don't get what's so different about red and clear tails? If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to lay the sarcasm on as thick as I possible.
          oh you know, it's one of the more basic starter mods for our cars, especially coupes. 9293 coupes overdo it with the red clears, actually.

Comment

dem clouds aint got no DAYUM bidness on yo car!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Lovin the DIY courtesy lights and awmahgerdtaillightsgiggity. Car is looking great!

Comment

Thanks you two!

well, photobucket changed itself up on me so now i dont know how to edit photos like i used to. so now its pink clouds haha!

got new tires, and finally took my car on its final test: I drove it to Los Angeles (pasadena, altadena, arcadia area)

From Elk Grove to just before the Grapevine: 32.7MPG

From LA back to Elk Grove: 28.9MPG

My dream of hitting 32MPG has been achieved!

but that's straight freeway drive, lol. regular gas mileage is like 22-24MPG

but I finally took it over the grapevine, and she made it over the grapevine. now I can say to people my car is safe to drive long distances. hah.

got my alignment too. I'm -1.4 in the front, and -2.7 in the back. I need a rear camber kit!!

Comment

I also realized... I absolutely love my front bumper. If only I could get my bumper pole working. o_o does anyone know how to wire up a bumper pole? its from a civic, theres 3 wires. probably power, ground, and signal??? iono. faaack. I tried testing it but it didn't work, i hope i didn't break the motor. i'll take pics of it when i find it in some box i packed away.
                  Last edited by P5ylance; 01-08-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

how do we get to the evap coil in our cars? since we dont have a cabin air filter, i wanna get in there and clean stuff.

Comment

corner light fell off on the freeway, a tab broke. faaack there goes one of the rarest things ever ;~; clear reflectors!!! they don't come with aftermarket corner lights anymore...

need to raise the rear. i found out why my tow hooks are all bent, its because i'm hella lowered and it bottoms out on speedbumps haha!

what else is new... saving up for maintenance parts. aiming to get a UCA set from TAS, and... just start replacing things. not much left to do but paint (and fix gaps), JDM stuff, suspension and brake mods, and h23 intake manifold again since i found multiple FITVs to put complete faith in until i give up and just leave it alone. i'm debating on eventually swapping an H and a manual swap as well, since i realized i won't be getting a manual car on its own, since the damn TSX wagon will never be manual. and also, it would be costly to own 2 cars, and I aim for my second car to be either an odyssey or an NSX. and if i get a family car, then i want my accord to be my toy car until i can get my second toy car NSX.

What i dont understand is, (on the tutorial for manual swap) i can't use all 4th gen parts? the fuck, bruh?

Comment

2013 is "Fix this Bish" Year

fixed both my windows. replaced the window pin on both sides, so now my window doesn't pop out when i roll them down! I also replaced my door weatherstripping, but in the process I had to remove my window visors. for now, I think i'll go visor-less, because everyone seems to close my door by the top with their hands pressing on the visor >_>

next for maintenance, fix my speaker grilles, and add the bose logo to them. I need one more metal ring that holds the bose pegs in, so i have to go to the junkyard and find it... unless they sell them in stores. just one piece. >_>

I was going to replace my window regulator motor assembly on the passenger side, but now i'm too lazy to do that. i'll wait til it dies. >_>

I replaced my corner light pair, I zip-tied the bad side in place. the first ever thing i've ever zip-tied to my car, haha. but now i've lost the reflector look >_< it's aight looking, but better than the gaping hole. >_>

Still need to raise the rear, but i think i'll wait til I get my Wicked Rear Camber Kit to do that, since i'll be back there anyways. anyone with the wicked rear camber kit run into any problems with it hitting other parts? I remember seeing a picture where it nicked something and chipped a bit... but since my application won't be too low (i'm raising the rear a bit) you think i'll have that problem? did that problem come up when it was lowered past 2"?

oh yeh, also need to buy a new door handle for the driver side, it's getting to be too much work to just leave it hanging there and having to finaggle with it >_< 25$ shieeeettt, soo espenseeev (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MJbZ4l4J8)

need to clean my cupholder cuz i spilled some sprite in that bish and now its hella sticky icky icky >_>

gonna try and add some sort of latching ability to my rear CL seats! when i go through with it i'll let you all know. I'm getting tired of that bish flying at me when i have to brake suddenly

I think i'll also swap to the LX trim because i want my trunk mat to lay perfectly flat. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE, DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH UNPLUGGING THE ABS UNIT TO RELOCATE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE? because I read it and it said to service it if it was ever unplugged... but... its just... huh? is it that bad?

ALSO! I have some hella horns... should I bother making a relay harness for them, or should I just hook em up to my stock horn wiring? does anyone have them, and how did you do it? is it loud enough when they're wired to the OEM wiring? everyone on the subie forums trip about when people hook it up to OEM wiring and I'm wondering if it's really that wack or are they just being nitpicky about it.

Comment

Dao has the horns so he can help you with that. I feel your pain with the door handle. Mine just recently broke too And I HATE the wagon cargo now, I forgot if the abs thingy is still on or not, but I removed one cover so there was a bit of clearance to help plug in the connections. I want the old wooden thingy back though, It would settle and sit better in the trunk with the Sub in the back I think, I just got to dig through the Jungles of my garage NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Buuuuuuuuuut! Spring break is 2 more weeks away I want to have a photoshoot with all the buddies! I just need my dad on board, my mom just had Surgery today, so hopefully in the upcoming weeks or months I will be free!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

oh haha my sub fits perfectly back there, plus the added height gives me more space to throw supplies in the trunk, but hide them from sight. i do miss the depth of my trunk though. but hiding my extra fluids and tools is better xD

so yeah... does anyone know if i can unplug the ABS unit, relocate it, and then reinstall it with no problems? ABS still works and all?

oh yeah, I also replaced my upper radiator hose and my radiator, because upper radiator neck broke and the old hose had a leak. aside from that, still trying to pick up the wicked camber kit. trying to think of what else i need to buy from amazon :\

What's up guys! Sorry i haven't been posting much of my car. I went back to OEM corners, I found my OEM ones. and I also took off my window visors. I'm starting to like the simple look more now, no visors and the OEM corners... until of course I put on my JDM headlights and throw on all my JDM parts when I start wanting more for this look

Comment

You shouldn't have any issues with your ABS as long as the battery is disconnected while you have any of ABS system apart. Do not, I repeat DO NOT hook the battery back up until all the connectors to the ABS have been re-connected.

Another idea that I have been trying to pitch is have you window visors color matched. However, I think that mod would be better on a sedan since the rear doors also have visors. It would look kinda funny on a coupe since the line would end at the door glass.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

cool, thanks for that tip!

oh yeah, someone on the forum had a coupe and color matched visors, it was okay for a bit but the coupe thing was kinda off about it. it would work much better on a sedan!

Comment

Working...
                                X