No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good shit mike, i shouldve stopped by today after work but i had to get my hood and fenders for my civic

Comment

Damn mike thats a clean engine bay. I hope mines could look like that someday.. what happened to the rims.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
        something i made tonight...

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/vcemblem/000_1109.jpg[/img]

Mike im speechless bro. Thats some great work..
        Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-05-2007, 01:24 AM.

My Old Baby
        SOLD TO

Comment

what's up with the spark plug cover, it's shiny. j/k. great work. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

very nice job mike, never stop impressing me

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Damn everything is so clean haha. Oh yea nice front rim/rear rim combo.
              thanks. i put my rear wheels on the front of my grey car, since ive been driving that while mines down. needed better tires on it for the snow we got.

the heads been sitting on the bench done for over a week now, just taking my time since ive been sick. it appears to be warming up a bit outside, spring is on its way... ill be getting a lot done with my car soon

also, in case anybody was wondering, an H22 head weighs exactly 40 lbs.
              Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-05-2007, 05:39 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

damn...everything you do..is CLEAN, FAST, and with QUALITY.... thats a trait I have!

I just been lazy to get my cb7 on the cooker for repair!

but Id have to say! you're very efficient in your work!

Im pleased to say..im glad I met you on here!...you give good advice too!

keep that cb7 clean and fresh....and oh yeah...I can't believe you still have that Grey cb7!!!!!

you still wanna sell it????

if you do...PM ME! im trying to collect certain HARD TO FIND parts ...like what ( TOMMI ) has ( 90-91 fogs )

I go back to work in May ( May 11th ) from this LONG lay off....so sometime by mid June..I should have some loot set aside for another cb7..YES...my 6th upcoming cb7..LMAO

so PM on that grey cb7 note!
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Oh I see anyways good luck and great job on having the cb looking like a masterpiece...

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

mike, the white coupe looks really good with the stock alloys. i was planning on selling mine since i just bought a set of "to be announced." keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                      mike, the white coupe looks really good with the stock alloys. i was planning on selling mine since i just bought a set of "to be announced." keep it up!
                      yeah dude, i think these are the ultimate stock alloys. classic cb7 style, yet still stylish with 6 individual spokes. they have been at the top of my list of alloys to get since my first car, finally got a clean set for cheap! id say keep them if i were you, not easy to find in nice condition. also at this point, they arent worth enough (IMO) to lose them once you already have em.

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                        yeah dude, i think these are the ultimate stock alloys. classic cb7 style, yet still stylish with 6 individual spokes. they have been at the top of my list of alloys to get since my first car, finally got a clean set for cheap! id say keep them if i were you, not easy to find in nice condition. also at this point, they arent worth enough (IMO) to lose them once you already have em.
                        yeah..you aint lying..they are HARD to find...just like the Prelude Sawblade rims..of course, IN GREAT SHAPE!
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

if you need an artistic touch on the valve cover, let me know son.. i'll help ya' out
                          THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
                          www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

that spark plug cover is hot man... i must say though i would like to see someone shave the honda emblem and "honda" off and then put an accord emblem flush in there... just like you did with the H...

anyways good work man and i cant wait to see your suspension build... most important build on a car if you ask me...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

went outside today to work on the car, the first warm enough day to work outside without tons of warm clothes on.

went outside to find that a fuel leak ruined both a large patch of the blacktop, as well as one of my couple-month-old tires. see the thread : here :

as for good news, i put the head on, intake and exhaust manifolds on, as well as other little things on the side of the head.

still need to do the cams & caps, as well as timing belt and valve cover.

Current cars:

Comment

if i get out of work early enough im coming thru to see the progress

Comment

Working...
                                X