No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mike whats with those no. on the rear bumper..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      Hey mike whats with those no. on the rear bumper..
      its JDM thats what... lol

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Huh aww whatever quakerjoe....lol
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Those numbers are some kind of inside thing with an old friend I'm pretty sure, I think I read it somewhere in this thread. Not JDM, hahaha.

Mike, that exhaust is nice, I want a WS2 (pretty similar to a WS?) and I think the flat black is nice.

You need some nice pictures of your car man, with a nice background or something. Your car is so nice looking, especially with that wire tuck, get some sweet photos. You've got good ones here, just find a nice place (nothing you didn't already know, just want to make a background).
          Last edited by ilovemycb7; 03-28-2007, 10:28 PM. Reason: Ugh, didn't want to tell mike what to do. haha.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

it was his slang for "later" or "goodbye" online.
            Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 03-28-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
              Those numbers are some kind of inside thing with an old friend I'm pretty sure, I think I read it somewhere in this thread. Not JDM, hahaha.

Mike, that exhaust is nice, I want a WS2 (pretty similar to a WS?) and I think the flat black is nice.

You need some nice pictures of your car man, with a nice background or something. Your car is so nice looking, especially with that wire tuck, get some sweet photos. You've got good ones here, just find a nice place (nothing you didn't already know, just want to make a background).
              thanks. and yeah the ws2 is similar, the main difference is the tip, its got a rolled, thick edge. otherwise i think they are the same

im dying to get out and take pictures with it. its only just starting to get warm, weve had snow... and most of the winter my car has been sitting. for the short time that it did work, it was covered in salt i need to give it a good wash and claybar and take pics.

though the car isnt as clean as it appears in pics, i havent been too careful with the condition of the paint. the quarters are rusted pretty bad, bumpers sagging, fenders are scraped up from working on it so much. not to mention the suspension is falling apart, ive got bad bearings, balljoints, and axles on both sides, and all the bushings are rotting away.

once i get the suspension squared away in may, my next focus will be redoing the body... and the car will look pretty different. of course still white
              Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-28-2007, 10:55 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ok ok ok ... its not JDM... but it could be...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Thinking of painting the moldings and stuff? I was, but then your car looks so good with them black. And of course, that's cheaper.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

mike = god lol nice man nice
                    93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

This is one of the most in depth car builds I have ever seen.

And Mike, you are doing a damn brilliant job.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

yeah i dont know why u havent been in a magazine yet man especially for that engine bay. i tried to clean my but well i shorted out a bunch of shit.
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                          though the car isnt as clean as it appears in pics, i havent been too careful with the condition of the paint. the quarters are rusted pretty bad, bumpers sagging, fenders are scraped up from working on it so much. not to mention the suspension is falling apart, ive got bad bearings, balljoints, and axles on both sides, and all the bushings are rotting away.
                          OH NO! Well, you have predicted the biggest Northeast comeback. Let's see it happen

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Yo!!! mike hows the motor running after what happen

Comment

I was reading your thread a few months back when you painted your bay with spray paint and I cant believe its still holding strong, no strips, nothing. Anyway, great quality work as always man chill
                              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                              Pm meX
                              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                              H22A Swap
                              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
                                I was reading your thread a few months back when you painted your bay with spray paint and I cant believe its still holding strong, no strips, nothing. Anyway, great quality work as always man chill
                                thanks a bunch man. yeah the spray paint is holding up pretty well! only damage is from when the handle of my ratchet swings too far and takes out a chip... other than that, still holding up like new!

for my far-future plans (few years), after im at a point of completion with this h22 and i learn how to weld and paint, im going to redo the bay and shave all the holes, and give it a real coat of paint. but this is perfectly fine for the meantime.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                                Current cars:
                                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X