Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    TN, was that nsx a studio shoot or did you white out everything around it? i'm seeing concrete around the diffusor and rear wheels

We wrapped principal photography on my latest movie this weekend with two epic 12+ hour night shoots, and it is looking amazing!

The director just cut together a teaser, so check it out:
    http://vimeo.com/50253375
    Here's the original. You can tell that it wasn't shot in a studio from the reflections all over the rear deck lid and rear glass.

The trailer looked pretty good, but that audio was deafening. The clouds during the credits at the end were incredible. Was that video roll or was that a timelapse of photos?

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Those shots from Florida really make me miss living in the South.

Here are a few, keeping this mostly cb7 themed

Comment

/\ that looks like an awesome place to shoot a car...im jealous!

here's a shoot i did from last weekend, used 10-15 exposures layered into this:

here's an overlay of most of the exposures i layer masked into this:

shot 2 yongnuo 460ii's into a bedsheet held by the cars' owners

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Nice pics there! Like the layering.

Just got this bad boy in the mail. So excited!

Comment

What is that?

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Speedhunters' first coffee table book chronicling a full year of photo coverage from around the world. 400+ pages, 700+ photos, and weights a metric ton.

Comment

did u buy one before they sold out? i tried and failed!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

I was watching for the release the day it came out and was lucky enough to snag one about 45 minutes after they listed it. There were only 1000 for sale online so it was a pretty limited run. It will be interesting to see how many they do for the next Volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    Follow the link to my flickr page for more resolution options, including 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 desktops.

forgive my possible extreme ignorance but what kind of car is that?
                    visit vgruk

Comment

that would be the acura/honda NSX... the wet dream of every honda nerd.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

That is the NSX?!?! Wow i can see why its the wet dream. Now i want one
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                          did u buy one before they sold out? i tried and failed!
                          Woohoo glad I got one. I didn't know they had sold out but I haven't checked since I got mine. I feel special lol.

The Facebook group

Comment

Comment

and a quick video of what did that to her:

we had 2 of those plus a garden sprayer full of blood for one take. she was yelling in russian and stabbing a dude lying on the ground with a machete (really just stabbing the ground). Every time she would stab she would get hit with another blast of blood. kind of a one chance for a take kind of thing lol.
                              Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-23-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

That is awesome, I thought it was just a setup static shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X