Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stormtrooper View Post
    © Theforce Media

Canon EF-S 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS USM
    This shot is amazing.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Im not against instagram, but im against others who think they are now photographers now since that app was released.

So i made a photo in which can only be achieved from few point and shoot cameras and SLR's.

Then decided to JOCK 904dr's sig and light my car:

MRT

Comment

Playing with My Wagon and Photoshop ..

edit: my sig shows the jdm one piece lites .. the image above are my new edm 2 piece lites,
        but the high beams are shopped a little blue. I'm gonna have Peter blue house them lol.
        I'll also use a lite blue bulb. So yeah .. that splains the difference in the shopped image vs my sig ..
        Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 08-04-2012, 09:28 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Very cool. Those mountains in the back with the rainbow remind me of driving from Makawao to Lahina. Makes me miss Maui so bad...

You've got skillz brah..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Went out during the storms last night and got what I believe may be one of my favorite shots I've taken:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Thats awsome! Last night I was driving home going in the direction towards the storm and nothing but open sky. I was like I wish I had a real camera! Haha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Travelling a ton for work right now, but loving every minute of it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                  Ralphie dude .. get the 1.8 and save the kala ..

Besides, you're not gonna notice a whole lot between the two right now.
                  My 85/1.8 is as wide open as I like it right now. Out of all the lesnes I own, I don't have a 50.
                  Just never really seem to have ever had a need at that FL.
                  Here's a link comparing the 3 50's (1.8, 1.4, 1.2)
                  http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=31918589

If I were going to go faster, I'd look at reallll fast .. er ...

The Leica 50/1.0 .. I mean, you want speed .. they even go faster.
                  But the 50/1.8 is such a great bargin, hell, if you break it, it's like a disposable ..

You won't be disappointed with it, that's fer surrre ..

Its funny i forgot about that post and just picked up the canon 1.8 and i am completely blown away.

I cant believe you can get such a fast lens for so cheap.

Im loving it so far...the bokeh is awesome.

Comment

You'll love that 1.8/50 .. cool thing is, they're so cheap, if it breaks it's not a huge loss.
                    Lets see some pics with that bad boy Ralphie ..

I was just messin around with this in shop a few minutes ago ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

VAG Fair '12 Coverage

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danny-h...7631054988510/

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmdimaging/

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I have question for the canon users. I'm thinking about buying a new lens to use with my old xti, and I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

I mostly use my camera to take pictures of cars from shows and events. I've always used the standard kit lens, so it would be nice to have something different.

Comment

I love all the wheels. Sexy as Fuh...

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                              I have question for the canon users. I'm thinking about buying a new lens to use with my old xti, and I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

I mostly use my camera to take pictures of cars from shows and events. I've always used the standard kit lens, so it would be nice to have something different.
                              if you want some reach, get a 70-200. a wide angle lens is really handy (i still need a good one), for a general walkaround lens for a good price, i really like my 28-135 f3.5-5.6

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                if you want some reach, get a 70-200. a wide angle lens is really handy (i still need a good one), for a general walkaround lens for a good price, i really like my 28-135 f3.5-5.6
                                I've had the 28-135 f3.5-5.6 recommended to me before, but I never got around to trying one. I'll definitely look into it since it is a lot cheaper.

I really want a 70-200 F4L non IS, but the only time that range would be useful to me is at track events. I'm not sure how useful that would be at a car show where the cars are parked closer together, so I'll hold off on it for now.

The lenses I was looking at were the canon 24-105 f/4L, 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, or the 17-55 f/2.8 in that order. The 24-105 is the only lens I haven't shot with before.

Comment

Working...
                                X