• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the vip them and mods you got done on this thing bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Its looking good nice work I like the seats!
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

She's looking great man!! Now all she needs to do is run! Haha keep up the good work
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

what happened to your transmission?
          Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
          2005 Acura TSX 6MT
          2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Thank you, everyone!

My transmission finally died, I have no gears with which to shift into haha, I think they all grinded out.. my car would feel like a manual sometimes, but now it can't even engage a gear. I have a replacement sitting in my garage.
            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Hey man nice job with the mudflaps, I saw your post on how you did it, and I am sure I can figure it out haha. However, I am not sure if I want to go through with it. I kind of like the bigger mudflaps for now.

Your CD5 install, was one of the best aesthetic improvements I could have done to my car though. People always ask me where I got the lip kit hahaha.

Anyway, it sucks to hear that your tranny took a dump. Hopefully you get it back running soon. Must be agonizing to keep adding nice things to that car and not be able to drive it lol. Oh and where did you get that Infiniti floor mat out of? I might have to copy you on that one.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                Hey man nice job with the mudflaps, I saw your post on how you did it, and I am sure I can figure it out haha. However, I am not sure if I want to go through with it. I kind of like the bigger mudflaps for now.

Your CD5 install, was one of the best aesthetic improvements I could have done to my car though. People always ask me where I got the lip kit hahaha.

Anyway, it sucks to hear that your tranny took a dump. Hopefully you get it back running soon. Must be agonizing to keep adding nice things to that car and not be able to drive it lol. Oh and where did you get that Infiniti floor mat out of? I might have to copy you on that one.
                Hey slick!

Yeah when you feel like changing up your look give it a shot! I haven't had a chance to get pictures in the sunlight yet, but you'll be the first to see

Haha really? Damn you musta did a good job with it! Got more pics? Its the best OEM option out there, plus the legend lip. I have a second way to do the CD rear lip, but I'm just too lazy to attempt it twice, so mudflaps it is!

Hoping to install the new tranny this weekend in the meantime I finished installing my foglights, sidemarkers, and retrofitted some BMW 7 Series headlight washers (just need to hook everything stated up ) so expect a flood of build photos!

The infiniti floormat I honestly forgot. Some black interiored Q or I prolly, 90s gen. The one that looked like a maxima! But if you find any infiniti floormat with the hump mat built in, it should fit haha go for it!

Comment

TRANNY IS IN. EVERYTHING WORKS.

NEW PROBLEMS:

POWER STEERING FLUID IS LEAKING (near the center area... is it those two pipes leading into the transmission...?)

SWAY BAR END LINK BUSHINGS ARE... NOT THERE (deteriorated out must replace soon.)

UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS NOW VERY DOOKIE-TASTIC

This means... SUSPENSION WORK from now until July Tryna get her ready to make the trip up to Fremont for her spot in BLOX. ^_^v

pics soon to come. I was gonna wait til my car had her tranny replaced to upload new pics, but now I got to attend to these other issues, so i got photo uploading on the backburner. gonna do it soon though, expect a massive photobomb of build photos from these past 4 weeks of downtime!

Comment

Duuuuuude, I was right by your place today! A friend and I were getting pizza and we were going to invite you but my freaking phone broke! I MUST SEE LILY AGAIIIIN!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

damn bad timing! I gotta fix her gaps, bumper is hella saggage xD i was just tryna get that thing back on. i gotta deal with some leaking and bushing and balljoints now though. but imma get that bumper lined back up before BLOX ... my goal, at least!

Comment

Sounds good!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

loving the VIP look of this thing. super clean as well.

good work so far bro

Comment

Back on the road. Fresh wash. Fresh Look. BlackROSE.

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                            loving the VIP look of this thing. super clean as well.

good work so far bro
                            Thanks otto! I appreciate it very much! Still a work in progress, but Lily's now starting to show her true colors

It's been a while since I posted pics. I have plenty of pics from the 4 weeks in the garage, but it's on my camera and i'm kinda lazy at the moment. So here's a quick photo I snapped after I washed her last night.

new things to note in this picture:
                            1) front clear sidemarker (in bumper)
                            2) rear sidemarker
                            3) 5G Accord Mudflaps

For anyone curious about OE lip set-ups:
                            I'm running Legend Coupe Lip, 5G Accord Side Skirts, no rear lip.

enjoy!
                            Last edited by P5ylance; 06-19-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

OH man, those tables are so bloody AWESOME! just thought id drop by since its been ages and your work on your thread always impresses bro!

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                                OH man, those tables are so bloody AWESOME! just thought id drop by since its been ages and your work on your thread always impresses bro!
                                miss ya buddy! thanks for stopping by! I know i haven't been returning the favor much either, when your cars down its hard to go to the forums for anything other than trying to find answers anything new with your car? last I checked you did some amazing amber LED strips

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, CAR IS BACK ON THE ROAD, SWAYBAR BUSHINGS ARE IN, NEW BALLJOINTS PURCHASED, AND POWER STEERING LEAK KINDA SOLVED

now for pics! BLOWIN' IT UP!

Ever since May, this has been what I've been messing with in the garage. enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------
                                INFINITI Rear Floormat

Sidemarker Extension Harness

Bumper Off. Time for a SUPER FACELIFT!

Workstation for a Couple Weeks

First Up: Foglight Installation
                                *Aftermarket bumpers do not have the outlines. Luckily I had JDMs to help me make a template*

^Getting an idea of how much more I needed to cut

Comment

Working...
                                X