Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the family guys!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      everyone. i would like to introduce two new members to the Underground.Society family.

Luna and Vila both have Arcadia Green CBs. Luna has the sedan and Vila has the coupe.
      Welcome to the crew guys,now lets get those CBs faster.

Comment

Welcome guys...

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

welcome to the fam guys just get behind me on the highway i love going to the front
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

welcome tuners...

Vila - nice coupe man, arcadia, me so jealous. One day I will have mine.
            I just want a sedan tho. lookn good.

Luna not so much, where is the members ride thread?
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Welcome guys...I look forward to seeing these CB's at our local meets

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Oh shit! Thank you guys for warm welcome. I have always wanted to be a part of something like this. I am really excite abot this up coming year alot of plans for the car and I hope to see you all at the meets and and get to know y'all even more. I am very proud to say that I am now apart of your group and will represent y'all with the all up most respect and honor.

And like a told shadow this ranks up with The best events in my life.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  welcome tuners...

Here it is she ain't much but she's all I got. And she's loyal. I'm still collecting parts.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146714

Under Ground Society

Comment

schwweeet, thanks for the welcomes, I'm very excited to be part of this team, I've met a few of you guys, and ya'll are very cool guys. I'm looking forward to be meeting the rest of the crew, and attending meets representing our crew and of course hanging with the crew! So thankful to be apart of this crew. Oh and my build on my CB is soon about to start here! I just got a job! Oh yea, and welcome above my big bro Luna92.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      welcome tuners...

haha, thanks man, it's alright, I'm about to start on it soon here, big plans.

Comment

So you all know Vila and I arnt blood related! No my dad get with his mom or his dad with my mom. Lol we have become close friends, and consider each other family, and we share a common interset. Vila has been there for me and I have been there for him. I guess in a really none homo way that's what we have been looking for in a crew and we can tell that y'all are just like us. I think I'm gonna cry!!!!! Lol

But i'm serious glad y'all have excepted us. And If we have throw it down with another crew we down, might get my ass kicked but I'm down and Vila is too!!! Lol
                        Last edited by Luna92; 11-30-2009, 11:49 PM.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                          So you all know we arnt blood related! No my dad get with hid mom or his dad with my mom. Lol we are just close friends that share a common interset. Vila has been there me and I have been there him. I guess in a rely none homo way that's what we have been looking for in a crew and we can tell that y'all are just like us. I think I'm gonna cry!!!!! Lol

But i'm serious glad y'all have excepted us. And we have throw it down with another crew we down, might get my ass kicked but I'm down and Vila is too!!! Lol
                          LOL, okay...calm down, don't ruin the moment here. hhahaha. But yea, been buds here for a while now...and we're both glad to be apart of this crew, but I'm down for anything getting thrown down, but let's try not too, we're more mature than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                            LOL, okay...calm down, don't ruin the moment here. hhahaha. But yea, been buds here for a while now...and we're both glad to be apart of this crew, but I'm down for anything getting thrown down, but let's try not too, we're more mature than that.
                            Yea!!!!!

Under Ground Society

Comment

glad to hear everyone is getting along. its nice man. im typing this with a smile on my face. yeah ima get sappy for a second.

i couldnt ask for a better crew. we have a wide variety of people. from just bolt on guys to the guys running 350+whp. if we were to ALL get together one day, we'd rule the streets. haha. ok. sappy part over.

hey. Tony and Kris. yall gonna be mad at me....but ill wait for the call and see what happens tho

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                glad to hear everyone is getting along. its nice man. im typing this with a smile on my face. yeah ima get sappy for a second.

i couldnt ask for a better crew. we have a wide variety of people. from just bolt on guys to the guys running 350+whp. if we were to ALL get together one day, we'd rule the streets. haha. ok. sappy part over.

hey. Tony and Kris. yall gonna be mad at me....but ill wait for the call and see what happens tho
                                thanks, and i hope we have some more meets and attend other meets as a group next year

Under Ground Society

Comment

Working...
                                X